𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫

Location: Paris

It was the may of 2016 You were at a photo shoot

You were at a photo shoot. "Finally, that there is a break, the view is... " you just looked out the window from the balcony 'This city is so beautiful, I should look around once and not have to deal with so many burdensome things.
Hmmm...they are so tiring'

"Hey!" you heard a bit far away but
you didn't pay attention to it because you were lost in your thoughts.
"HEY!" you heed last from behind your back and a hand touched your left shoulder you immediately turned around when you saw a tall guy with white hair and a scar on his mouth

"Who are you?" you said without thinking, he spoke up "I'm Shiba Hakkai, we're on the photo shoot together!"
'Oh damn, he's the one I took a picture with, omg I'm so stupid.'
"Oh really, I'm sorry I haven't memorized your face yet." you tried to make the situation better, but not so much succeeded

he stood next to you and stared out at the balcony, you didn't know what to say, he came so suddenly and now he didn't even say anything to you

There was silence for 5 seconds, then he spoke "Tell me something about yourself, Y/N!"
"khm" you cleared your throat "Well, I don't have much to say about myself...but..." in the end, this small talk of yours went to the point where you were already talking about each other's dreams

"Imagine there is a fashion designer who started working not long ago and has beautiful works. I would like to meet him someday, he must be a nice person!"
"Oh, I see and do you know his name? Maybe I know him. Or what nationality is he?"
"Japanese like us and his name is Mitsuya Takashi...do you know him?"
'Damn, I didn't think it was him...'
"Yes, since I was little. I know where he lives, so if you ever come to Tokyo, I'll introduce you to him!"
"I hope soon, I'm looking forward to it!"

Shortly after that, the photo shoot continued, these photos appeared in the spring 2016 issue of Vogue magazine which greatly increased your popularity. The next day you went on a sightseeing tour with Hakkai.
You looked around the street for a while. Then...

You sat down in a cafe near the Eiffel Tower

"Did we also see the Eiffel Tower?" you asked Hakkai excitedly
"Yes, I think."
You talked for a while and then went to the tower. By the time you go up, it was already getting dark and all the lights were on, everything was still so sedative.

"This is so beautiful

"This is so beautiful.."
After that, you also looked at a few shop window displays. Since it was already late, you went to your temporary apartment. And your thoughts revolved around one thing. 'Hakkai knows Takashi-kun...i have to ask her...when can i go to Tokyo...I would like to meet him.'

You called your manager. She said that in about half a year, you will be able to travel home to Tokyo, until then you have to stay in New York and you can go there tomorrow.

You said goodbye to Hakkai, although you didn't expect him to accompany you to the airport and hug you there. "I'll miss you Y/N! But don't forget to tell me when you're coming to Tokyo and then-"
"Okay, everyone doesn't need to know this...otherwise, I can just come in about half a year!"
"Okay, here's my number.. he handed you a piece of paper .. then call me when you will be there!"
"Thanks, then bye!"
"Bye!"

You traveled back to New York.

You reached the city at 22:30

You reached the city at 22:30. The flight was not particularly exciting, you have flown many times before. As soon as you left the airport, your assistant was waiting for you with a taxi.

"Hi Izumi-chan!"
"Hi Y/N-san! How was your flight?"
"It was good, but now I'm very tired.., can I just go home?"
"No, Y/N-san! You still have to sign some papers at the office and then you can go home!"
"Okay...."

You went to the office.

You had just signed the papers, while Izumi was very careful that you not to slack off on the work

You had just signed the papers, while Izumi was very careful that you not to slack off on the work. You got ready with them with great difficulty, the whole thing lasted for 2 hours and your eyes were almost drooping.

You headed out of the office to the elevator with Izumi when you bumped into someone. "Uhm, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention-"
"It's okay, Y/N!"

This warm, sweet voice was very familiar to you, you looked up and saw someone you didn't want to meet at all, who you didn't even want in the middle of your back, there he was.....

who had purple hair and was very handsome and elegant...

who was none other than...

"Ran...."

I hope you liked the first chapter, I thought I'd put photos in it to better imagine the story.

Sorry, this is missing from the beginning of the story:
"(text)" = talk
'(text)' = thought