The Wedding

Emma~

I anxiously sit on a chair in front of a makeup mirror as my makeup and hair is being done. I didn't want anything fancy so I wore a long white dress that flared out in the bottom with intricate laces flowing throughout the dress. There was a diamond belt right where my waist line was. The woman Clara braids two sections of my hair back and makes a messy low bun. While Gianna my my cosmetologist does my makeup. She does a traditional smokey eye and puts some lip gloss on me. I stand up and slip on my white high heels which were covered by my dress. The train flowed behind me like a sea of white. I open the door and reveal Mary Margarete and David standing there waiting for me. Mary Margarete was crying. I smile trying not to cry as well. Mary Margarete picks up my train and holds it gently behind me.

"Are you ready?" David asks. I let out a small laugh and lock my arms with his.

"Yeah. Yeah let's go." I say. We walk to the giant double doors of the chapel and walk in.

Everyone in town was sitting in the seats, waiting for me. As we open the door everyone stands up. David and I walk our way.

One step, stop, one step, stop.

I recite that in my head as we make our way. Killian awaits me with the preacher. He looked amazing in his suit. He smiles at me. I look down and blush. We walk up three steps and then David let's me go and Killian takes my hand. We stare at each other and the preacher starts. After what seems like a internity he stops.

"Emma, do you have anything to say to Killian?" I nod.

"Killian, we have been through one heck of an adventure together. We've been to Neverland, and back and even to the enchanted forest. The first time I met you I thought you were a pain in the ass and I thought I'd never end up with someone like you. Or anyone for that matter." Everyone laughs. "But you grew on me. And for that I love you. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." He smiles and he begins.

"Emma, when I first met you I felt like you were just going to be like any other woman I've been with. But you were the first to not swoun over me. And that's what made me get so attracted to a woman such as you. Your beautiful rebellious independent and amazing. You can't find that back in the Enchanted forest." The men laughed as woman crossed their arms in disappointment. "I love you. Your my swan."

"Killian Jones, do you take Emma Swan to be you beloved wife? To be with her through sickness and health?" The preacher asks Killian. I feel like crying.

"I do." He says and he locks his eyes with mine not turning away. He slips the diamond ring on my finger.

"Emma Swan, do you take Killian Jones to be your beloved husband? To be with him through sickness and health?" The preacher asks me.

"I do." I respond. I slip the finger on his left ring finger.

"I now pronounce you Man and Wife." The preacher says.

Everyone claps and cheers as we kiss and seal our vows. There was confetti being thrown all over the place as we walk through the hall. We laugh together and make it to our car. I instantly walk to the drivers seat but he stops me.

"I've got this one love." He says and gets in the car. I get into the passengers seat.

"Since when did you learn how to drive?" I ask him. He smiles at me.

"Your father and son are very skilled at this type of magic." He says. I laugh as we drive away.

The peace is restored within Storybrooke. Everyone has their happy landings and now its time for me to live mine.