He took in the look of the apartment. It was incredibly cozy and colorful. Candles everywhere, a multicolored rug, a velvet purple couch, magnets all over the fridge and stove, hand painted illustrations on the cabinets and doors, antique picture frames, books all over. It was so beautiful. So Athena.

  "You're place is incredible," Pedro commented, still looking around.

  "Thank you," Athena said as she put the roses in a vase, "I'm rarely here, but I wanted it to feel like home."

She set the vase down in the kitchen island and began walking towards him, "I can take your coat."

   "Oh," Pedro said, beginning to take his coat off, "Thank you."

"Want something to drink?" She asked, walking to her fridge.

"White wine, please."

He walked over to her fireplace and began looking at all of the pictures placed in colorful frames that rested on the mantel. Photos of her and huge celebrities, like Brad Pitt, Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Taylor Swift. He was extremely intimidated. He was nowhere near the height of success Athena had reached.

"Here you go," Athena said as she stood next to him by the fireplace.

Pedro grabbed the wine and smiled, "Thank you." He took a long sip and continued looking at the pictures.

"What was it like working with Tarantino?" He questioned, motioning to the picture of the two on the mantel.

"Insane. He's a genius," she said, taking a sip of her red wine.

Silence fell between the two, and it almost became awkward. Neither knew what to say.

Pedro sighed and said, "I'm sorry if you feel like you had to hang out with me. I know Oscar probably pushed you into-"

"Are you serious?" She asked in shock.

Pedro didn't respond.

"I was worried Oscar pushed you to hang out with me, because of how much I told him I really enjoyed being with you the other night. I was so embarrassed that you didn't like me."

Pedro widened his eyes, "Me? Not liking you? Are you crazy?"

Athena laughed and said, "I don't know. You're so much funnier and cooler than me."

Pedro furrowed his eyebrows and said, "No way, you're amazing."

Athena looked down, as she felt herself begin to blush, and waltzed to the kitchen, "Well, you may not be funnier or cooler than me, but I can bet you're a better cook. I'm a terrible chef."

Pedro chuckled, "I'm an incredible cook, if I do say so myself."

"So I made a point not to make anything so you could try and teach me," the blonde girl grinned.

Pedro smirked, "Ohhh, so this was a setup."

"I saw it more as an opportunity," Athena said, grabbing cooking supplies from her drawers.

   "An opportunity for me to make you food?"

  Athena walked back to Pedro in the living room, stopping inches from him. "Actually," she began as she placed the apron around his neck, "for you to teach me."

PEDRO DECIDED TO teach Athena how to make pasta, as it was the only dish she had all the ingredients for. At first Athena was actually trying, but she eventually gave up and began making fun of Pedro.

"We're almost done," Pedro said as he placed the pot onto the stovetop.

"Thank GOD!" Athena said, taking a sip of wine.