Preparing for Midterms

Morning Class 3-E Nagisa POV

I along with my whole class looked towards Koro-sensei... well Koro-sensei's, with a dumbfounded look as each one of the Koro-sensei's wore a headband of with a different subject written on it, Dazai-sensei sitting on the teacher's lectern with his legs crossed and an arm on his thigh, resting his cheek on it while he had a harmless closed-eyed smile plastered on his face but knowing Dazai-sensei, this was anything but harmless. I can even see a sparkly-flowery aura around him? What's up with that?

Koro-sensei: Now then, shall we begin?

Me and the rest of the class had confused looks on our faces as we tried to interpret the meaning of this oddity in front of us. The entire class had one same thought running through their heads as all of our beady-eyes stared at the Koro-sensei's with beads of sweat on our faces.

Me and the entire class: ......Begin what?

Koro-sensei, as if he was answering our questions, immediately started explaining this circus of a scene in display. The Koro-sensei clones of each subject speaking in turns for some odd reason, like they are different people. I don't think that was necessary but I'm not complaining on such a trivial matter.

'Japanese' Koro-sensei: Mid-term exams are approaching.

'Math' Koro-sensei: Yup, that's right.

'Social Studies' Koro-sensei: And so, this period

'Science' Koro-sensei: I shall conduct an intense high speed study session.

The Koro-sensei clones, with their stupendous speed, swiftly made their way in front of all of our desks, immediately putting us on edge. Dazai-sensei went on to fold his arms across his chest while his eyes were closed and his mouth had a content smile, as if he expected this bizarre situation.

'Math/English' Koro-sensei: Sensei's duplicates will thoroughly go over...

'Social Studies' Koro-sensei: Each of your weak subjects individually, one-on-one.

Terasaka had a disgruntled look, eyeing the clones in a disapproving way. Resting his head on his right hand, he showed no hesitation in stating his dissatisfaction.

Terasaka: What a waste of time... even going through the trouble of having headbands marked with different subjects.

A Koro-sensei clone had appeared at Terasaka's table in a flash with a... Naruto headband? What's up with that? I have no idea about animes or mangas so I don't get the implication. Terasaka stared at the clone for a while before yelling in doubt and vexation.

Terasaka: WHY THE HECK IS MINE THE ONLY 'NARUTO' ONE!!

'Naruto' Koro-sensei: Terasaka-kun's is a special curriculum. You are weak in multiple subjects, after all.

Koro-sensei steadily kept growing faster or so I think is what it is.

Me: Japanese- 6 people, Math- 8 people, Social Studies- 3 people, Science- 4 people, English-4 people and Naruto- 1 person. He has enough duplicates for everyone in the class, and yet it wasn't long ago when 3 was his limit.

Dazai-sensei looked as if he was pondering on something before suddenly opening his eyes, his gaze towards the 'Japanese' Koro-sensei clone. His look was not one of disdain nor was it of animosity. It seemed like one of genuine admiration and curiosity.