I had already long forgotten about that so the question took me by surprise.

Seojun looked down at me with worry in his eyes, his grip around me not loosening by the slightest,
"No, you need to do more than that to hurt me Hannie." I answered in a sarcastic tone, flustered under his gaze.

He stopped stroking my back and placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing it against his chest,
"I'm sorry for being so rough with you... I'll try to be more gentle." He said softly.

Why the hell did that sound so dirty to me just now?

Am I just dirty-minded?

My face flushed red, embarrassed as my not so holy thoughts flooded my mind.

I hid my face and was just about to reply until I heard an awfully familiar voice.

"Ain't no way, you're dating someone and you're hiding it from me!?" The person exclaimed from a distance.

Tj-

Oh my lord, how the fuck am I meant to explain this?

As I tried to step away from Seojun he tightened his grip even more as if he wasn't squeezing my ribs already and didn't allow me to form any sort of distance.

"AND HE FUCKED YOU TOO!? HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?!" Tj yelled.
"I swear that's not what he meant! Tell her Hannie!" I looked at him with desperation as I started to panic.

We both look at him expecting him to clarify everything while he stares back at us confused about why this situation was overly dramatic.

"I pushed her, that's why I said that." He explained, his voice monotone.
"AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO PUSH MY IVORY?!" She asked as she ripped me out of his grip and dragged me behind her.
"Calm down, I didn't murder her family." He stated.

Tj paused for a second and looked back at me, it was completely silent all of a sudden.

We both knew I didn't have a family to murder.

It wasn't like I got offended or anything, he didn't even know anything about my family to begin with.

After a few awkward glances, Tj spoke up,
"Come on Ivy, let's head back." She said in a deadpan tone.
"Oh, sure." I answered.

As I walked away before I get the chance to ask him what he was doing there, I looked back,
"Bye Hannie." I said, smiling at him.

After a few minutes had passed,
"Are you okay?" Tj asked, her concern was obvious by the tone of her voice.
"Yeah, it's not that deep, don't worry." I responded, actually meaning it for a change.
"You sure?" She questioned, wanting to confirm.
"Yes." I answered, chuckling.

Soon we were at my house placing the groceries Tj had brought.

"Hey, how come you didn't buy the meat?" She asked me.
"I did." I replied.
"Then where is it?" She questioned.
"Well, they said it'll be a while till it was ready so I got delivery instead." I explained.

She looks at me with a confused expression,
"Since when do butchers do delivery?" She questioned.
"I don't even know man, but it's convenient and that's all that matters." I said in return.

After the meat arrived, we placed it in the kitchen as well and took a seat in the living room.

"Hey, Ivory?" Tj called out to me while I got comfortable on the couch.
"Hmm?" I hummed in response.
"I found a house, wanna check it out later with me." She asked me.
"That was fast." I answered, surprised.
"Sure why not." I added.

I guess I'm lonely again...

Or I thought so...