𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙?

Start from the beginning

"Why do you say that?" Perlah asked him, sitting down in the same spot she got up from, between Demi and Cameron. "Because I gave Andre the box, and-" Cameron was cut off by Demi and Simone gasps at his own words.

"Oh, my God! What happened to Andre." Simone asked him.

"He loved it! Now he's never gonna let me go." Cameron told them desperately. You could hear the sadness in his tone at his predicament.

"It's happening. It's starting." Demi told them, her voice high and breathy in panic. Perlah looked over at Cameron, looking him in the eyes. "I don't have a good feeling about this box." She told him, unbeknownst to her whispering tone, her body's natural reaction to being scared is being quiet. Cameron looked her in the eyes, getting lost in her chocolate orbs and her long, thick eyelashes. Each flutter making his heart skip a beat.

"Cameron?" Perlah asked him, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. He looked around anxiously, these foreign feelings being new to him. He looked back at Perlah to see her big eyes staring into his, full of worry. She reached out to grab his hands, concerned. "Are you okay?" She asked him softly, her thumbs rubbing the back of his hands.

"Uh, yeah. I'm good." Cameron told her, content with his hands still in hers. He didn't know how to describe it, but begging this close to her and acting in such a way made him feel things he's never felt.

"We need to get that box back!" Simone told everyone. Snapping Cam and Perlah out of their little bubble.

( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡

"What the hell was that between you and Cameron?" Simone asked Perlah as they lay in her bed. It's been a while since Demi and Cameron left and Perlah decided to stay over.

"I don't know. I guess I just got caught up in the moment. I was scared that we might actually be cursed and he looked like he was in some sort of trance. The curse had me overthinking at the time. Thought he was getting possessed or something. It kinda scared me." Perlah answered over her shoulder since they were laying back to back.

"...He might like you," Simone whispered to her, her tone giving away her cheesy smile. "Encapsulated in your beauty." At that, Perlah turned around to face her back, her movement causing Simone to turn to face her.

Perlah narrowed her eyes at her, opposing Simone's smiling face. "Quit getting my hopes up," Perlah told Simone, reaching over to push her shoulder. Simone laughed, "I'm not, but he might be developing feelings." She said.

"No. I refuse to be delusional. I'm going to bed. I can't deal." Perlah said, laughing in disbelief, turning back over so her back was facing Simone.

Simone, then turned back around so they were back to their original position. Back to back.

The air was thick with silence for about, 5 minutes before Perlah turned back around. "We gotta get over these dudes. We can't be down bad for people who are practically in love with each other." Perlah told Simone, knowing she was awake by the way she was breathing.

Her words made Simone turn over, them now facing each other. She heaved a huge sigh before she started speaking. "I know...I'm getting nowhere with Demi. It's hopeless at this point." She said, flipping onto her back, and looking up at the ceiling. "But they're our besties. You've known Cameron longer than me and we're cousins!" She told Perlah.