Prologue

It has almost been a decade since he had taken over the rule of his father the previous alpha, but ever since then he has still yet to found his mate. Rumors have already spread over their territory and the other kingdoms about the alpha of a strong pack having no Luna in its sit. The elders already pressured the young Alpha about taking another Luna to sit in the throne despite it not being his mate. But the headstrong Alpha stick to his belief that his other half is either still young and is yet of age or is yet to be born and the elders should wait as there is nothing to rushed off. Despite the complaints of the elders they can't do anything even if they want to force their Alpha or they will face the wrath of their leader worse comes to worse their head would be flying out of their body.

And as thought, the long awaited moment as the brightly shining full moon as their witness—the whole pack unknowingly shifted to their forms and howled together as seems to be a celebration for their long anticipated Luna has finally been born. It is once in a thousand of years something like this has ever happened. Not even the Alpha himself has expected like this to ever happened, it seems like their Moon Goddess would like to mock the elders of their pack about the replacement of the Luna and shows off the powerful presence of their soon and future Luna the fated mate of their mighty Alpha.

Even outside of their very large territory the powerful howling of their pack could be heard by the other creatures that also rules over their respective territories.

The ignorant commoner creature feel goosebumps through their spines and hide in their homes scared thinking it might be a possible attack of the ever expanding territory of the wolves, while the higher beings, an allies of the pack could only smile and congratulate their friend in silence for finally having his mate born. As for those adversaries they just trembles in anger and is having cold sweats as sooner or later they would already kneel in their feet to surrender or either die in the hands of the coldblooded young Alpha. As it is already known to everyone that the stronger the connection of the Alpha and the Luna the stronger the pack would be as it already is. And them being the enemy of the pack with its coldblooded unforgiving Alpha their demise is already set of date. Not even the Great Council the peace maker of their empire could do much about it.

-*-*-*-*-

(from pure English to tagalog this is such a mess up start🤧)

Samanta sa kabilang banda,sa isang maliit na teritoryo na malayo at nakatago sa isang liblib na lugar na pinamumunuan ng isang Witch isinilang ang napaka lusog na isang batang babae ngunit kapalit ng bagong buhay ay ang siya namang pagkawala ng buhay nang nagsilang sa kanya. Malungkot man dahil sa sinapit ng kanilang kalahi wala silang magagawa dahil alam narin naman nila na ang oras na ito ay darating rin.

Iyak ng iyak ang bagong silang na sanggol kahit na ilang minuto na itong tapos malinis at maayusan, wari ay alam rin nito ang pagkawala ng sariling ina na nagsilang sa kanya.

Samantala, nang dahil sa labis na enerhiyang inilalabas ng bagong silang ang kanilang pinununo sa tribo ay walang oras para magluksa sa pagkawala ng pinaka mamahal na kapatid, dahil ang dating harang o barrier na nagtatago sa kanilang lugar at presensiya ay unti unting nagkakaroon ng bitak at anumang oras o minuto ang presensiya nila at lugar ay mabubulgar sa mga karatig na teretoryo. Kaya labis na lamang ang pag susumikap ng pinuno at ng mga may kakayahan sa kanilang maliit na tribo na mapalakas pa lalo ang harang. Magkakalahating oras din bago matapos at maayos ang barrier at dali daling pumunta ang pinuno at iba pang tumulong na mapalakas pa ang barrier na pumunta agad sa kinalalagyan ng mag ina sa isang hindi masyadong kalakihan na bahay na tirahan ng kapatid ng pinuno.

Bagaman masakit makitang nakatiklop na ang mata ng kapatid at malamig na bangkay na lamang ang naabutan, nanatiling matatag ang eksprisyon ng pinuno na si Leticia. Lumipat ang mga mata ni Leticia sa kabilang banda ng silid kung saan naroroon ang anak ng kanyang yumaong na kapatid na hindi parin matigil sa kaiiyak. Nilapitan niya ang bata at puno ng ingat na kinuha sa kinalalagyan .

"Hushh sweetheart. Everything is going to be alright, your parents might be gone now but I am still here and so is the clan. We will raise you well and you will be filled with love by the witches around you as a replacement for your real parents love. So hush now and sleep well, we'll take care of everything here." Said the leader of the Witch's clan Leticia in a gentle voice to the crying newborn baby. While the other witches around could only cry and nod in silence for the loss of their friends life and the pitiful situation of the baby.

And so with the seemingly reassuring voice of the Leader Leticia the baby finally fall into deep slumber in the arms of her Godmother which is the leader of the witches. As the baby fell asleep in Leticias arms she notice something shining in the baby's nape though faint it looks like an invincible symbol something similar to a marking of mates it also has traces of faint energy that is similar to the one that almost broke the barrier of their village. As Leticia carefully examines the symbol it seems to be an incomplete mark of a powerful individual. But what astonished her most is that how could it be possible to have a mark to a newly born baby, ito ang pinaka unang nangyari ito sa kanilang lahi that's why Leticia does not know what kind of premonition it is. She could only hope that it would not bring danger to her beloved niece.