"I need to go to him." Mingyu suddenly said with a cracky voice and tears in the edge of his eyes.

"Min, we don't know where he is"

"Yeosang I said I need to go to him! I..." He choked on a cry as he spoke "I need to find him! I need to make sure he's okay!" Mingyu was about to move to get up Yeosang held him by his shoulders "Stop it Min!"

"Why don't you understand HE'S GONE!"

The younger looked up at him now tears pouring down "why... why, why don't you let me go, I need to see him..." Yeosang hugged his head to his chest and he cried louder.

"The police are gonna find him... I'm sure they will..."

Mingyu kept sobbing into his hug until he got tired and fell asleep. Yunho and Yeosang both felt bad, they regretted telling him about Wooyoung, but this wasn't something they could hide forever from him.

Staying next to mingyu and looking at him sadly for a while, they decided to get home to shower, change clothes and rest.

Wooyoung woke up feeling wet from sweat. His body had no energy and he was still dizzy. Gulping down the lump, he felt his throat dry. "Water..." he mumbled looking to the side but the nightstand was empty.

With a groan, he got himself up in a sitting position and licked his dried lips. He felt like throwing up again. He flinched slightly at the opening of the door. Stepped in Seonghwa with a tray in his hands.

His eyes lit up seeing Wooyoung and smiled "You're awake!"

Wooyoung just nodded too tired to let out a word. Seonghwa walked closer and sat on the bed beside his legs and put the tray on top of Wooyoung's thighs "here baby eat this."

Wooyoung looked down at the food and his stomach growled as the sweet and delicious scent of food hit his nostrils. He didn't refused, instead he weakly picked up the glass of water and started drinking. A warm smile crept up Seonghwa's face.

Wooyoung hummed in satisfaction as he finished the water and put it down on the tray. He picked the spoon, got some rice on it and then ate it. He did it a few times more, ate rice before taking some chicken in his mouth.

His body got fresher and his nausea was slowly fading. Getting a taste of homemade food after a few days was so so good and he regretted not eating for days because he hated feeling the sickness he felt before.

Seonghwa was just observing him eat and Wooyoung didn't bother to care.

"Is it good?" Seonghwa asked and smile wider when Wooyoung just nodded. "Glad you like it baby, eat all of it."

Wooyoung kept quiet and jumped slightly when Seonghwa touched his forehead and then cheeks "thank god your temperature lowered... I was so damn worried."

Wooyoung looked at him with a dull and blank eyes. Worried? Huh what a bullshit. He lowered his eyes and placed his spoon back on the tray. "I want to shower."

"You sure you have the energy to shower?"

Wooyoung nodded and Seonghwa said "okay, wait" before taking the tray out of the room with him. He came back and held a hand for Wooyoung to take but Wooyoung just stood up using the nightstand as a support.

When walking to the bathroom, his foot wobbled a bit and he was about to fall but Seonghwa hurriedly wrapped a hand around his waist and got him to stand back on his feet "careful baby."

He guided Wooyoung to the bathroom and after making sure he was alright, he got out and closed the door behind him. Wooyoung locked the door and started taking off him clothes weakly.