1:Where am I?

* 1st Person Point of View*

I woke up feeling my hard bed. Wait hard bed? When did my bed became hard.

Is my brother pranking me again?

The last time I remember him playing pranks on me is on my 15th birthday. That was 3 months ago. Also he's in the Philippines right now dealing with my parents business while I'm left in Chicago alone. My parents with my younger brother is in Austria. So who would play this silly prank on me and transferring me to the floor or anywhere lying in a hard surface.

I opened my eyes to see I'm wearing a white-blue hanfu? I stoof up and looked down at the people from the window to see people also wearing Hanfu.

The last time I wore a Hanfu is when I was 10. A traditional party held at my father's house with the main family Wearing  Hanfu.

Wait why this place is so unfamiliar. I mean most of the places in the world have buildings and if they are wearing Hanfu it means I'm somewhere in China. Is there a place in China where there is no building? Well maybe I only manage to visit larger cities like Beijing my father's hometown.

This place is too trad. I mean just look at that. They are even speaking in deep Chinese. Most of the Chinese I've known today speak with a little bit of English. Like instead of saying Zaijian we say byebye. Nihao to Hi.

Good thing I know how to speak Chinese due to my strict grandmother who always force me to study Chinese and also speaking full Chinese whenever we went to their house in China.

I went down the room and notice there are many people, specifically people bringing swords with them. They are wearing a plain green clothing drinking and others are eating. I notice there is one of them seated further away from the other covering himself with fan.

I did not anymore bother to look at this person and immediately went to the waiter.

" Excuse me may I ask something?" I asked in Chinese.

" What is it young lady?" The waiter responded.

" May I asked where am I and how did I reach here?"

" Young Lady you are currently in thee famous inn of Yiling. As for how did you get in here we haven't noticed. There are too many costumers today, specifically cultivators since the annual Lectures in Gusu." The waiter politely answered.

" Wait Gusu? As in the Lan Clan? And I'm in Yiling as in the burial mounds?"
I asked. Wait does it mean in inside Mo Dao Zu Shi? I will meet all characters? I can save them? Why am I here?

" Uhmm.. yes?" The waiter questioningly answered.

" You're not kidding right?" I asked in English.

" What?" He asked.

" Nothing." I responded speaking in Chinese.

Wait am I really in Mo Dao Zu Shi?

Am I dreaming? Of all the novels and series I have read and watch why Mo Dao Zu Shi?

Sofia Tan wake up. I said as I slap my face hard.

" Young Lady what happen? Why did you hit yourself?"

I'm not dreaming? They said if you are dreaming and you hit yourself you will wake up why am I not waking up?

" Nothing I'm just testing something."

I went up to my room again just to notice all my things inside. There I can see I have a sword. A lavander colored sword with a mint green and black highlights. I also notice I have a black pouch. I opened it and fished out clothes. Lots of clothes. I also manage to fish out a jade token. The jade token the Lan Clan use. I know it since it has a cloud motif. Symbol of the Lan Clan.