Actually Suhyuk knew that very well. He heard that from his seniors.

The faces of the interns and residents who visited the hospital seemed exhausted all the time.

If they closed their eyes for even just a moment, they will likely immediately fall asleep because of their exhaustive tiredness. That would be his destiny, too.

"But I think you can be guaranteed your personal time and leisure time even if you become an intern."

"Why is that...?"

Lee laughed slightly, adding, "If you become my assistant..."

Suhyuk had no choice but to be surprised, while the professor recalled his arrogant attitude a moment ago. 'Isn't the doctor who causes complications stupid?' His way of speaking like that was very arrogant, but Lee liked it because he was right.

Actually when he heard something coming out of somebody's mouth that he used to think about, he felt as if the vigor of his youth were waking up the cells in every corner of his body again. He even felt he wanted to get out of the office right away to get hold of a scalpel.

"What do you think about my offer?"

Lee Suhyuk, who had more medical knowledge than his peers or even the interns, he was admitted to Daehan MS after he had been on the news twice. Surely there must be some professor who wants to retain him as his assistant. At last Lee found a guy that he really liked. Naturally he had to take some action in advance, so that other professors cannot snatch him away first. Those residents who were far from meticulous, exhausted by tiredness, did not attract his attention. He could not find any enthusiasm in their eyes.

'If you decided to become a doctor to save a person, you should have at least this much vigor and spirit.'

Suhyuk had no choice but to feel embarrassed at Prof. Lee's offer. For he expected a big scolding from him, but instead he offered an assistant role for him.

"Well.. let me..." muttered Suhyuk.

"Do you have another speciality in mind?" asked Lee.

With a regrettable expression, he nodded his head.

"Which speciality?"

"I want to .."

At that moment Lee cut off his words.

"Choose neurosurgery. It is the flower of medical science. There is nothing particular in other specialities. And have you heard of my name?"

Suhyuk quickly searched for his name in his head.

There was nothing special he could recall, except he was a neurosurgeon professor.

When he was hesitant to speak, Lee opened his mouth bitterly.

"I just feel embarrassed to say this by myself, but many lawmakers and rich men come to me when they get hurt. Why is that? Because I'm the best doctor in this speciality in Korea."

When Suhyuk's face was tinged with surprise, Lee made a satisfactory expression.

"How about it? Don't you feel attracted to it? If you become my assistant, money and honor will come naturally."

Suhyuk had no choice but to think it over.

Money? Of course he wanted to earn a lot so he could take good care of his parents.

But there was a priority in his work. He had to clean his sins.

"Sorry..."

"Wait a minute."