Shao Ming said: "Demon startled?"

Rosso: "Yeah, we just called you for a long time and you didn't respond..."

Shao Ming looked at Zhu Tong again: "So my boyfriend is worried about me?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Rosso: "…"

Why did he care about his friend being forced to stuff a bag of dog food?

Zhu Tong did not deny it, and still looked at him worriedly.

Shao Ming suddenly rubbed his forehead, "It's a little uncomfortable, let's go to the school doctor's office."

Zhu Tong immediately said, "I will accompany you."

Rosso was worried that Zhu Tong would not be able to hold it alone, so he followed up and said, "Then I..."

Shao Ming had already pulled the assembly whistle from his neck and handed it to him, "get out of class is about to end, do me a favor."

The whole get out of class must gather before class ends.

Rosso took the whistle and saw that his face had eased, thinking that he should not faint halfway, so he nodded and said, "Okay then."

Shao Ming leaned on Zhu Tong and walked towards the school doctor's office.

Zhu Tong kept turning his head to look at him, and his brows could not be loosened.

When he was about to walk to the school doctor's office, Shao Ming suddenly stood up, pulled him behind a taller than human tree, sat on the flower bed, and pulled Zhu Tong to sit on his lap.

Zhu Tong: "?!"

"you…"

"I'm fine, I don't need to go to the school doctor's office."

Zhu Tong said in shock: "How can that be done? You just..."

"I lied to Rosso just now, for the sake of the world between you and me."

Zhu Tong: "…"

There are surveillance cameras everywhere in the school, what kind of world is there?

Zhu Tong thought about standing up, but was held down by Shao Ming again.

Shao Ming put his head on his shoulder and said, "I have a question for you."

Zhu Tong was worried that he was uncomfortable. Seeing that he suddenly "weakly" put his head on his shoulder, he couldn't bear to push him away. He raised his hand and put it down again: "...what's the problem?"

Shao Ming said: "Your body...is it related to Xia Yang?"

"!"

I wish Tong Tong's heart skipped a beat.

He calmly said, "Why do you ask that all of a sudden?"

Shao Ming raised his head again, but his eyes were still lowered, and said, "Xia Yang is different from others."

Zhu Tong: "…"

If he hadn't secretly seen that Shao Ming's favorability for Xia Yang was negative, he would have suspected that Shao Ming was also bewitched by the fans.

After a moment of stunned, Zhu Tong suddenly realized something, and said sternly, "What's the difference?"

Just as Shao Ming was about to speak, his head throbbed again.

He frowned again, but despite the headache, he insisted: "He is more conspicuous than others..."

After the words came out, the headache suddenly intensified.