Vlad: Evacuation complete.

Maelstrom: Then tallyho.

A helicopter carried the Faculty away from the island as the Academy exploded behind them. Carmen watched the destruction from the ship, her heart heavy with loss and determination burning in her eyes.

Cuts to Y/n.

Y/n arrived on the deserted island, expecting to find some sort of lead on his current case.

Y/n: (muttering to himself) What, I came all this way for nothing?

He walked around the island, searching for any sign of life or evidence, but found nothing. Frustrated, he headed back to his motorboat, only to find that it was out of fuel.

Y/n: No, no, no, no, no!

He checked his phone for a signal, but there was none to be found. Resigning himself to his fate, he set about building a shelter from scratch, using branches and leaves to create a makeshift tent.

Over the next few days, Y/n struggled to survive on the island. He attempted to start a fire, but his attempts were fruitless. He tried to catch fish with his bare hands, but they slipped through his fingers. He even attempted to eat a bug, but it bit him on the tongue.

Despite his setbacks, Y/n refused to give up. He continued to try and start a fire, and after several attempts, he finally succeeded. He caught a fish and cooked it over the open flame, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

But his victory was short-lived. As he was cooking, a stray ember landed on his tent, and it quickly caught fire. Y/n tried to put it out, but it was too late. His shelter was destroyed, and his fish was reduced to ashes.

Y/n: Why? Why? Why?

Feeling defeated, Y/n slumped down on the beach. But as luck would have it, the smoke from his fire caught the attention of a passing ship. He was rescued and taken aboard a helicopter.

As he sat in the helicopter, Y/n checked his phone and saw that he had a missed call from his supervisor. He listened to the voicemail, and his heart sank.

Supervisor (on phone): L/n, this is your supervisor speaking. I must regretfully terminate you from Interpol. Have a nice life.

Y/n groaned in frustration. His mission had been a complete failure, and now he was jobless. He returned home, feeling lost and unsure of what to do next.

Over the next few days, Y/n tried to get his life back on track. He went to his favorite coffee shop to relax and reflect on his situation. He went for a run to clear his head and brush up on his combat skills. He even went to the market and cooked himself a proper meal.

As he sat down to eat, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of determination. He had been through tough situations before, and he had always come out on top. He would find a way to get his job back and bring down VILE once and for all.

Y/n knew that he had to persevere and work hard to become the best version of himself so he could be a force of justice and protect the innocent. He was determined to make a difference in the world and do his part in making it a better place. He smiled, knowing that one day, he will find VILE and put an end to their reign of terror once and for all.

Player: Red, I just retrieved the file. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 20 years ago. So far, Brunt's story checks out. Shadowsan was dispatched there to take out a hit on someone named "Dexter Wolfe."

Carmen: Wolfe? Could that be my family name? Does it say anything about a wife or—

Player: No, it doesn't.