He couldn't help being annoyed for a moment, looked at Shao Ming and said, "I'm serious."

Shao Ming also said solemnly: "I am also serious, I really want to marry you home now."

"…"

I wish the child's heart jumped.

At this time, a cup of packaged red bean milk tea was placed on the counter, and Lu Zheyu's emotionless voice came from the side: "After get off work, we will pay the guests first."

Shao Ming: "…"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Only then did Zhu Tong realize that he was in a milk tea shop, and so many customers were watching!

His face flushed, he quickly stood a step away from Shao Ming, and dragged the payment machine in front of him by the way, "Don't disturb my work."

Seeing that he wanted to bury his face in the payment machine, Shao Ming couldn't help bending his lips, pretending to be respectful, "Okay, young master."

"…"

After working in the milk tea shop, several people went back to school together.

Within two days, Shao Ming and the others went to City A to participate in the mathematics competition and got results. From the corners of the teacher's mouth that couldn't hold back when he walked into the classroom, it could be seen that the results in this competition must have been good.

"... There are more than 30 students participating in the competition in the city, and most of them were wiped out in the preliminary round. The remaining ones participated in the semi-finals and achieved results. There are a total of four students in the city, and our school has two..."

Before he finished speaking, the smile on Shi Wenshu's face couldn't be suppressed.

"Okay, I know which two they are."

"Looking at the old class laughing so happily, both of them are definitely in our class."

"Teacher Shi, tell me straight, is it Xue Shen and the second son of Lu!"

Shi Wenshu didn't give a **** anymore and said directly: "In this math competition, Shao Ming from our class won the first prize with the first place in the total score, with a bonus of 5,000 yuan, and Lu Zheyu won the second prize with a bonus. 3,000 yuan, everyone applauds."

"Fuck, it really is the two of them, and the **** of learning is the first?"

"You can always trust the scholar, the man at the top of the food chain!"

"Elder Lu has a natural relationship with Er, and the awards are all second prizes, hahaha."

The classroom applauded one after another, and the whole class turned to look at the two people at the back of the classroom with pride.

Someone shouted loudly: "Old class... No, Teacher Shi, we shouldn't celebrate such a big thing for the two of them?"

Shi Wenshu laughed and said, "I just returned to school for two days, and you want to go out again?"

The teacher in charge of the class simply understood the students' playfulness.

The person who spoke was also thick-skinned, "How can it be? We really want to celebrate the school gods."

Shi Wenshu is happy and doesn't want to spoil the students' interest, but the principle issue cannot be compromised, "As long as they agree, they can celebrate, wait until the weekend, they can have dinner, they can't drink, they can't go to bars, and the self-study time on weekend nights is canceled. Come back later."