Zhu Tong stood in the courtyard for a while, and soon lost the mind to think about Uncle Liu. When he walked into the "home" he had missed for several days, Zhu Tong was nervous for a moment.

But tension is useless, the door still has to go in.

As soon as he entered the door, the moment the door closed, he was pressed against the door panel, and a familiar sense of oppression came over him.

Shao Ming looked at him with a smile and said, "Come to settle accounts? Young master."

Zhu Tong: "Calculate...what account?"

Shao Ming said: "Sneak contact with other men in front of me, how do you think this account should be calculated?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

People treat you as a brother, and you treat them as "other men".

He defended in a low voice: "It's not a contact, it's just a few questions."

Shao Ming said, "What's the problem?"

what is the problem…

Zhu Tong thought about the few words he asked, and he didn't blame Rosso for misunderstanding. There was no favorability. The few questions he asked did seem to be checking the post.

He tried it, but without saying a word, he took out his phone and said, "I'll show it to you."

Shao Ming: "…"

His joking questioning was almost unstoppable.

Show him the record directly, calm and open, how can he continue to settle accounts?

There are not many chat records between Zhu Tong and Rosso in total, and they were finished in three or two times. Shao Ming raised his eyebrows lightly, "I care so much about my relationship with them, so I can think that you are jealous. Yet?"

As he said that, he approached suddenly, and his breath snorted on Shao Ming's face.

Zhu Tongben was nervous and explained stumblingly: "No, I just... want to know more about you."

Although there are other purposes, but it is not wrong to say so.

Shao Ming was stunned and said, "Know me?"

Zhu Tong nodded.

"If you want to know me, don't you ask me, ask Rosso?"

"…"

Isn't this afraid that you will notice something?

Shao Ming is so smart, he asks too many questions, Shao Ming can definitely guess something.

But Zhu Tong didn't expect that he wanted to "break them one by one", only to ask the second person and overturned the car.

Zhu Tong wanted to say something, but when he raised his head, the tip of his nose had already rubbed against Shao Ming's, and the touch of rubbing it lightly carried the coolness of the outdoors.

He was stunned for a moment.

Shao Ming's eyes also darkened, "I suddenly thought that we still have a few things to settle."

Zhu Tong was still not used to such a close communication, so he couldn't help shrinking: "...what?"

Shao Ming said in a low voice, "When I'm not by your side, you provoke my account every night, shouldn't it be counted?"

Zhu Tong: "When will I..."

"When I miss you, every word you say to me is provocative to me."

"…"