Shao Ming hesitated: "Can you do it alone?"

Zhu Tong was speechless for a while.

What's wrong with this?

"Come on," he urged.

Shao Ming smiled and nodded, "Okay, listen to you."

Zhu Tong: "…"

What does it mean to listen to him? This is called duty as a student!

Watching the two of them walk to the office and return to their seats under the watchful eyes of the whole class, Zhu Tong's heart finally came to the ground, but before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he was stunned in front of the seat again.

In the days since they left, his and Shao Ming's desks have been overwhelmed by the overwhelming amount of test papers.

Zhu Tong seemed to realize how helpless he was when faced with a table of dust on the first day of school.

As if seeing what he was thinking, Tang Nuan turned his head and said, "Friendly reminder, there are many more in your table hole."

Zhu Tong: "…"

How many courses have he missed these days?

It was probably Tang Nuan who opened the door, and soon other people nearby came over and looked at Zhu Tong and said, "Is it willing to come back? Boss, if you don't come back, I will go to the teachers of various subjects without paying. Homework blacklisted."

Someone complained that there was no place to copy the homework, and someone immediately retorted: "Chen Xiao, you have no conscience. Didn't you copy my homework?"

Chen Xiaodao: "Nine out of ten questions in your homework are wrong, and you don't have a sense of accomplishment when you copy it, okay?"

"Then Zhu Tong's homework isn't all right... By the way, Zhu Tong, I made class notes, and I can lend it to you if you want."

Zhu Tong had already started sorting out the pile of test papers buried on the table. Hearing that, he nodded and said, "Okay, thank you."

Seeing him nodding, the man's eyes lit up.

Another humane said: "Zhu Tong, why did you ask for leave for so long this time?"

"Does this need to be said? It must be to avoid the mid-term exam. It's too clever. This mid-term exam, the teacher who wrote the questions is simply not human!"

"Teacher Shi said that you asked for leave to go back for a check-up. How is your health? Are you okay?"

"…"

Zhu Tong neatly stacked the test papers one by one, and answered their questions in a brief manner.

Unlike the previous school, everyone who speaks to him now is with kindness.

He doesn't like noisy environments, but after hearing the calculated and hypocritical voices at the banquet, the current noise can be said to be very pleasant.

He listened with a faint smile on his face.

Someone was stunned by his smile, saw him sorting out the test papers on his desk, and then started sorting out the ones on the table next to him, thinking that he was confused, and reminded him: "This is a test paper for two people, you The ones in your hand belong to you at the same table."

Zhu Tong said softly, "Well, I know."

"…"

Know?

Do you know why you're still messing with yourself?