Seeing that the host was suddenly silent and even moved, the system coughed and said, "It seems that Bai Yueguang's favorability score for others is generally very low."

Zhu Tong also saw it.

Not only are the people who like it low, but even the people who hate it are not high.

Zhu Tong's impression of Tian Man is a subjective assumption. He likes to make irresponsible remarks and take other people's pain points as a joke. A girl with bad views and low emotional intelligence should have at least -20% if his favorability is numerical. .

But Shao Ming is only -5% to her.

For Shao Ming, Qiu Shaoping should be the person he hates deeply, but his disgust value is only 30%.

Is it because Qiu Shaoping has been imprisoned again, he has achieved the purpose of venting, so the disgust value has dropped?

But being tortured since childhood, the resentment that has accumulated over the years is impossible to disappear so easily.

If it's not someone else's reason, it's Shao Ming's own reason.

Shao Ming's own reason... Zhu Tong frowned.

What kind of person can be so low whether he likes or hates it.

A cold-hearted person.

Because they don't easily develop feelings, and because they don't care about anyone, they don't like or hate.

But is Shao Ming a cool person?

no.

Zhu Tong still remembers that after fighting Qiu Shaoping, he went back to the homestay from the milk tea shop. Shao Ming pretended to be nothing on the surface, but he actually cared about it.

He cares about the attitudes and opinions of others towards him.

That night, Shao Ming hugged him at the door of the room and said, "Don't be afraid of me." At that time, the person who was afraid was obviously Shao Ming himself.

He is afraid that others will treat him as a monster, that others will fear him and alienate him.

He's not a person without feelings, but... the feelings he gave received too little response, so he stopped being candid about his feelings.

is that so?

Zhu Tong suddenly felt a thorn in his heart, as if he was stabbed by a fine soft thorn.

What kind of little bitter gourd is this?

Being abused by his stepfather, he mustered up the courage to resist, and helped those close to him to be liberated, and he became a person who continued to be feared.

So his favorability is not at full value now, is it because his response to Shao Ming is not enough?

Thinking that Zhu Tong had picked up the phone and looked at the chat records of the two.

The last two sentences are two people's mutual confession.

Response...he has already given it.

Is there any other reason?

He thought about it and sent a message to Shao Ming in a confused way.

Then the phone vibrated violently, and a video call came.

Zhu Tong was startled, and almost didn't hold the phone steady. He glanced at the screen requesting a video call, quickly checked the closed door, sat up from the bed, tugged at his hair, and then cautiously pressed the answer.