Shao Ming's eyes darkened, and he raised his head slightly and lowered it again, "If there is still no result, then let's practice again..."

Zhu Tong said suddenly: "I may not be able to accompany you for long."

"…"

Shao Ming still felt a stab in his heart when he heard Zhu Tong say the facts that he had already known for a long time.

"I know," he said.

Zhu Tong's heart trembled, "Then you..."

Shao Ming's hand on his waist tightened slightly: "I will accompany you as long as you can."

"…"

Even if Zhu Tong thinks he has a heart of stone, he can't help but be moved when he hears these words.

Knowing that he will die, will Shao Ming be sad?

I will.

But even if he knew he would be sad, he would not let him go.

But Shao Ming likes him so much, his favorability is only 70%, is this reasonable?

He almost couldn't help but ask what was in his mind.

As a result, as soon as he moved his mouth, his throat seemed to be stuck, and he couldn't say anything.

Zhu Tong: ?

At the same time, there was a light sound in the brain, and the system said: "Information sharing is risky, please try it carefully."

Zhu Tong: "…"

After being stunned for a moment, Zhu Tong was slightly startled: "Can you still control my actions?"

He felt his freedom of life was threatened.

system:"…"

System: "I only have permission to stop things related to me."

Zhu Tong breathed a sigh of relief and said, "What do you mean by risky information sharing?"

The system said: "Are you going to tell Bai Yueguang the truth? What will happen when he knows the truth?"

"…"

What will happen?

Believe it or not, or not, the important thing is what can Shao Ming do when he knows?

He didn't know the reason why his favorability was not at full value, so would Shao Ming know?

What will he think when he knows, will he fall into self-doubt?

And the existence of the system is a hope, but it is not a 100% hope of success. It gives him hope, makes him and himself distressed, and may even push people back to despair. Isn't that cruel?

But Zhu Tong didn't want to hide from Shao Ming.

Jiang Wan said something right. He concealed Shao Ming and was unfair to Shao Ming.

But how is he going to open his mouth?

If he did, wouldn't all his previous actions really be conspiracy? Will Shao Ming believe him? Do you think he's mentally ill?

Although he used to be sick all over, his mind was at least healthy.

And the misunderstanding before today, Shao Ming may even misunderstood him to comfort him with the nonsense he made up.

After thinking about it, Zhu Tong came to a conclusion: It is definitely not possible to say it directly.

He had to show evidence first.