After she finished speaking, she bypassed Qin Manwen and planned to go upstairs directly.

Zhu Shoushan couldn't sit still anymore. He walked over and said, "Let's go after you get it. Where are you going? Go to that Liu's house, do you really plan to recognize a thief as your father?"

Zhu Xin said: "I don't go to Uncle Liu's place, I go back to school."

"What do you do when you go back to school to get your mother's things?" Zhu Shoushan said anxiously: "Your brother loses his conscience, and you lose your conscience too? I have raised you for more than ten years, and you just leave? That Liu Jianbai is simply uneasy and kind. you…"

"Brother... lose your conscience?" Zhu Xin suddenly tilted his head.

Zhu Shoushan was startled.

Zhu Xin said in a low voice: "Dad, you want to send your brother out, what are you doing?"

"What to send out? Don't listen to your brother's nonsense." Zhu Shoushan's face flushed, "I just let him try to get along with others first, but I didn't want to force him. You protect your brother so much, what is he doing? To you? He took you to be someone else's child. You are a little girl to be Liu Jianbai's daughter. Do you know what the outside world will say about you? They will say that I wish Shoushan to win the Liu family to sell their sons and daughters. , they will say that you and your brother have an improper relationship with Liu Jianbai, and your reputation will be ruined!"

Zhu Xin said coldly: "Selling your son and selling your daughter? You care so much about our reputation. When you wanted to give your brother to Jiang Wan, did you think about your brother's reputation? When he married Jiang Wan, what would others say about him behind his back? Do you know what was said about my brother in school when he was young , Saying that he is a child no one wants, and that even if he died in the hospital, no one may know, do you care about the years when my brother was hospitalized alone, how did he get here?"

Zhu Shoushan narrowed his eyes: "Xiao Xin, you..."

He looked at the daughter who looked a bit like him, and felt extremely strange.

Zhu Xin's words were suppressed all the way, and now it was like opening the gate, "Selling your son? You asked your brother to marry Jiang Wan, isn't that selling your son? Others will talk about you behind your back, but you don't care, because you Profitable, compared to the benefits you can get, it doesn't matter what others say about you, Dad, you don't care about our reputation, you only care about yourself, yes, you raised me and my brother, you married Aunt Qin, you hired a nanny, you paid your brother's medical expenses, so you feel that you are doing well, you think you have arranged the best for us, you are always so self-righteous to me and my brother It's so easy to be satisfied, but you are never satisfied with yourself. You don't let my brother and I go to Uncle Liu's house, is it really for us? Without Uncle Liu's publicity at the banquet, if my brother and I left the house, how would you still Will it stop us?"

If Uncle Liu didn't announce it publicly, then no matter where the two children are, if someone wants to beat the child, the first thing to please is Zhu Shoushan. Now that the two children have a relationship with another person, those who want to do something bad will know that Shan It is useless to please Zhushoushan.

For the first time Zhu Xin was so aggressive at home, Zhu Shoushan and Qin Manwen were stunned.

Zhu Xin took another deep breath, "You don't have to worry about my brother's reputation and my brother's reputation. If anyone dares to say anything, grandpa will shut them up, and some people talk in private, as long as it doesn't spread to my brother and I's ears, we will also Don't care, if anyone dares to say anything in front of me, I'll keep them speechless."