Silence spreads infinitely.

Shao Ming protected the back of Zhu Tong's head with his left hand, and wrapped his right hand around Zhu Tong's waist. Suddenly, as if he couldn't help it, he released the hand on his waist and raised it to grab the hand that was blocking the middle of the two.

As soon as he let go, Zhu Tong blinked instantly, reacted quickly, lowered his head hurriedly, and pushed Shao Ming away forcefully: "Wait...wait...you just...just..."

Shao Ming said in a low voice, "Just now?"

Zhu Tong completely lost his ability to think, and stammered: "What did you just...do?"

"…"

Shao Ming didn't expect this person to be able to ask such a thing.

He smiled suddenly, leaned in and said, "If you took your hand away before I kissed it, wouldn't you understand better?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Not a misunderstanding.

Are you really going to kiss him?

But why?

Zhu Tong was short of breath and stared at him blankly. The hand that was caught was still tightly held by Shao Ming's wrist. There was still the temperature on Shao Ming's lips in the palm of his hand. He didn't know whether to relax or clench it tightly.

He couldn't relax, but he held it tightly, as if Shao Ming was still kissing the palm of his hand.

I wish Tong Tong was in a mess.

What the **** is this situation?

Shao Ming looked at him and thought: Completely messed up.

From the moment he walked into this private manor, he knew he was being targeted.

Why are you staring at him? Probably out of curiosity about the purpose of his banquet.

That person secretly sent someone to monitor his every move, and his contacts with Zhu Tong must not be concealed. He sent people to follow him just to confirm his relationship with Zhu Tong.

When he found someone in the artificial mountain pass, Shao Ming just wanted to use a move that could verify their guesses to make the person monitoring him "take it as soon as possible" and quickly go back to "return to life".

He didn't want to scare Zhu Tong, he didn't want to really kiss him in such a place.

He was in control.

But Zhu Tong seemed to have misunderstood something. He suddenly covered his hand. To Shao Ming, it was as if someone had fallen asleep and someone handed him a pillow, which allowed him to "kiss" without hesitation and without any scruples.

"Kiss" after going down?

After the person in the way left, Shao Ming planned to let go, but it was easy to go up the mountain and difficult to go down, so he couldn't let go.

He even thought about it.

After being wrestled away, he could have explained it.

If Zhu Tongzhen was frightened by him, he could comfort him with a joke.

He often jokes with Zhu Tong, and Zhu Tong is also very coaxing.

If Zhutong is angry, he can also apologize.

But Zhu Tong's reaction was not these two. He asked himself blankly, what was he doing just now?

It's something he's used to seeing, and it makes people grit their teeth... pretending to be stupid.