The apprenticeship

Kim PoV
"Umm,guys" I said nervously shaking as my hand placed the last TNT.  Click I heard the door close with Sjin and Sips' muffled laughter from the outside. I looked behind me and Sjin was pulling a lever. " "Oh,come on!!!!!"
I screamed.The TNT I placed down exploded, and i went with the explosion. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" I screamed in fear,as everyone knows I am afraid of heights.I fell with a splash,to find myself wet.
Duncan PoV
"Hello,and welcome back to my castle to find..." "FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" I heard someone scream.She landed in my fountain and splashed water right in my face."...someone fall in my fountain!" I reached out my hand and she grabbed it."umm...hi"I said."hi..." she replied.She was kind of cute.Wait...what? "What brings you here?" I asked. "I was blown up,by Sips and Sjin"She said.Well that was no surprise.Sipsco is known for being Minecraft's dirt supplier.And was known for being very cruel and cold." And I was their APRENTICE!!!UUHHHH!!!"she complained."Oh,I'm Kim by the way"she said calmly."You?""I am Duncan"I said."Wait,did you say you were their apprentice?"" Yeah...why?" "How about you be my apprentice?"I asked excited just thinking about the idea ."ummmmm........sure!"Kim said slightly unsure.
Kim PoV
Me?His apprentice?Umm........wut? "Let's have a tour of my place"he said"Ok..." I said sort of embarrased.He was sort of cute...Wait,what?He pushed a lever to reveal so many machines."Wooooow" I said surprised.This dude has been busy."This place is my home" He said proudly. " You sleep with all these machines humming and cranking?HOW!?!" I asked"I normally don't sleep...""WHAT!?!?!" I screamed." calm down I am a mad scientist here" he said waving it off "IS THAT EVEN AN EXCUSE?!" I said a bit confused
-----------------------------------------

The tour went foreeever.Until we reached a hole with stairs and a sign that said 'celar'. I know exactly where this is going." This is my cellar"he said."this is where I get drunk""I don't think I want to get drunk"I said nervously"Oh come on,It'll be fun!""Ok"I did'nt want to do it,but I did do it,and I totally regret it.....

(A/N)
Does this sound awesome or what?
Meh.But um this chapter sounds familiar right? I will probably update this tomorrow.BYE!