2

Jen pov

I was laying on my bed adding a few last touches to the hoverboard when I smelt something. I pulled up another screen, this one was smaller but still had plenty of uses. I pulled up the security cameras I put on the outside of the RV and saw a burning building. "Bleep, we gotta go!" I said turning to my robotic companion. "Alright it's hero time!" Bleep yelled and a small propeller emerged from his head. I smiled and dashed to the front of the RV, I jumped out while still in motion and clicked a silhouette on my screen.

When the flash faded I was in the form I named Heatblast. My body was composed of red rocks, my head was on fire, and my bandana turned into lava. "How many are inside?" I asked Bleep as her flew beside me. "Two, a woman and child, top floor." Bleep said, I nodded and went to the top.

When I entered the apartment I saw the ceiling about to crash down. I was fast and caught the ceiling, the kid opened his eyes and started at me. "Don't worry we're here to help." I said and Bleep emerged from behind me. "Please follow me, I shall escort you to safety." Bleep said, the mother and son shared a look but followed Bleep.

Once they left the room I threw the fallen ceiling to the side. "Phew, that was getting kinda heavy." I said and then examined the fire around me. I smirked and held my hands out, the fire began to spiral and store itself inside my body until it was almost completely gone.

I smiled at my work and then heard a horn honking. I looked out the window and saw the RV, Gwen was pointing and I looked to see a car speeding away. "Tch, it was a diversion." I said and jumped out the window. I used Heatblast power and launched myself at the car.

"What was that?" I heard one of the crooks say when I landed on the car. "That easy, it your worst nightmare." I said as I ripped the roof of the car off. "What the heck is that thing!?" one yelled and I smirked, "I already told you, its your worst nightmare." I said and melted the tires. The car swerved and crashed into a nearby building, I grabbed the crooks and and pulled them from the car.

"You'll strand still if you know what's good for you." both crooks gulped and stayed motionless. "Now tell me, how would your mothers feel if they knew what you two were up to?" I asked and failed to notice the beeping of the device. I was about to carry on when I was blinded by bright green light. "Now let me tell- aww man." I said and looked at myself.

"Hey, it just some dumb kid." one crook said and I felt offended. "Dumb? As if!" I threw my hands to the side and a long silver rod with a black grip materialized. The entire rod, save the grip began to spark and buzz with electricity. "One touch from this, and it's night night, forever." I said and narrowed my eyes. The crooks shared a look and then brightened up at the sound of sirens.

When the police cars pulled up the crooks ran to the officers. "Hey, help us, this kid is crazy. She's got some kind of taser that could kill us!" the cried in unison. "Huh, I just wanted to see real police officers in action, i've always wanted to be apart of law enforcement." I smiled innocently. The police smiled back and then turned to the crooks with stern looks.

"You guys are going away for a long time." one cop said and the crooks were cuffed and put into the police car. The police then turned back to me, "You should head home, but with hard work and determination I think you could be a wonderful officer." One said and I nodded. The RV then pulled up and I could see Grandpa was furious, again.

~~~~~~~~~

I rested my face in the palm of my hand while I sulked. I just got grounded for two weeks, in all honesty I think it is pointless. I wasn't just gonna do nothing, and Grandpa can't stop me. I still don't understand the problem, or why he is holding back information. Before you ask how I know he is, it is obvious he knows something.