Only getting to sliding his hand along Kaminari's waistline, before they were disturbed.

"Should we come back or..?" A voice sounded from the opening of the canopy, making Katsuki sit upright and that perky grin form on Kaminari's face.

"You guys!" Kaminari yelped, "Come in!"

One by one, Kaminari's friends all came in.

Mina Ashido, Omega, a fashion model.

Kyoka Jirou, Beta, an up & coming musician.

Hanta Sero, Beta, Model.

Then came in their boyfriends and girlfriend, all of which were either an heir apparent or had something to do with business and trade.

Eijiro Kirishima, Alpha, Automobile Chairman.

Momo Yaoyorozu, Beta, Heir apparent to Yaoyorozu family Konzern.

Shoto Todoroki, Alpha, current CEO in training for Todoroki Co.

Pleasantries were exchanged, and to say Katsuki was over it would be the very least.

Though he wasn't alone.

Todoroki decided to tag along with Katsuki outside the canopy, relishing in the warmth of the sun now that it was slowly beginning to set.

"When I was told by Hanta he wanted to go out, this was the last place in mind." Todoroki stated bluntly, raking a hand through his hair.

Katsuki let a groan rumble in his throat, "I have work to do anyways..."

• • • meanwhile • • •

A few feet away near the more populous area was a relatively new but not so new mother.

After a year of hardships, they finally returned back their home country of Japan, deciding that they could work it out here.

The U.S simply wasn't the life for him, and he should've been fine if he kept a low profile and stayed away from the area he was positive would be a danger zone for him and his pup.

Dressed in a dark emerald, fitting yet breathable, floor length beach robe, matching the underneath two piece swim outfit consisting of shorts and and one of those cross chest bikini tops.

Pale, yet beautifully freckled skin complimented the vividness of their jade eyes and curly green hair that was let loose.

Many single onlookers stared at this person in fascination, as a sweet smile laid on this mysterious person's face.

Laying out a beach towel from a coastal 2 in 1 bag, and a name tag of Midoriya Izuku. the person took a seat, placing their at least year old child on their lap.

What a lucky baby.

To have such a pretty omega as their mother.

The baby with ashen blond spiky hair and green round eyes cooed in her dam's arms, her giggles sounding so melodious.

The beach robe drape on his shoulders, he took a sip of water before pressing it to his pup's lips allowing her to take a sip.

Refreshing, especially on a warm day.

"Alright sweetheart, wanna go into the water?" Izuku pointed, watching her turn her head and let out another squeal. "Okay, Shimizu let's go."

He then stood up and took off his robe, completely oblivious to the fact that onlookers were excited to see his body.

Compared to when he left, his body became fuller; his legs toned out and thickened along the thighs, making his shorts appear tighter and filled out than what Izuku originally thought.

He held Shimizu's tiny little fists, bent over slightly as he walked with her towards the shoreline.

Mmm, the perfect ass shot.

He felt so carefree, lightly lifting Shimizu up when the crashing tide was too high for her.

Nothing could spoil this moment for them.
.
.
.
Back to rich area, Todoroki stretched his limbs thinking it was about time to head back to the canopy and lay next to Sero.

The typically stone cold business man found abnormal peace around the male model.

"I'm going head back in now," Todoroki pointed, "What about-,"

Katsuki's gaze turned away from the sea and to Todoroki who stopped abruptly, wondering why he'd do such a weird thing.

"What?" Katsuki raised his brow, following the direction of Todoroki's eyes as he twisted his upper half to look.

Matter of fact, he was following every single or secretly promiscuous person's eyes.

Katsuki's brows twitched, "The hell...?"

"Nevermind." Todoroki shook his head, no longer interested in looking at Izuku who was minding his business with his child.

Not Katsuki though.

He was locked onto the dam who frolicked in the water.

He could only wish heaven had mercy on him.

Hooked wouldn't even be the right word to describe it.

He eyed the dam like a hawk; how they walked back and forth with their pup, not being able to help but stare at the child as if something would click.

And just as the dam was about to lift his head, Katsuki had to look away.

"Katsuki!" A voice rang behind him, as his attention drew away from the dam and his pup, turning back to see Kaminari.

"Are you not tired from standing out in the sun?" Kaminari, wiped his brow as if he'd been sweating the entire time, walking over to his boyfriend and handing him some champagne, "What are you looking at anyways?"

Immediately, knowing how Kaminari could be if Katsuki's attention whether romantically or not if it was on an omega for anything longer than a minute.

Rather, Katsuki hugged Kaminari tightly and kissed him hard.

"Nothing... just the far out tide." Katsuki nodded along, as he turned them both in the direction of the canopy, placing a hand on Kaminari's waist and leading them both in.

Damn it.

At the very most he could hope whoever that was, wasn't going to leave soon.