Introducing: Crystal Wolf

Everyone was waiting for their friends to come and help them with the investigation of alien species or in their case, Echo. "Hmm, I wonder where Y/N and Uzi are? It's been a half hour already." U said. "Well, they say that they have something to deal with since last night." V said. "W-What happened last night?" Marmable asked. "Someone was trying to take Echo away but I didn't remember anything else after that." N said. "That's because you're terrifying when you've got no sleep." B said. "Wait..But how?" "N, trust me. You may be innocent but inside, you're...much more than that." B said.

"Okay, we're back." "Oh! Took you guys long enough...Guys, what happened?" R asked. "This is My-Alarm-Waking-Me-Up-And-Making-Me-Fall-Off-My-Bed day." You said. "Well, that explains it but what about you, Uzi?" N asked. "This is Me-Got-Attack-By-B***h day. And by that, I was talking about how I got attacked by this one." She said as points at the murder drone. "J? How is she-" "Alive? That's what we've been wondering about all night." You said. "We- Most of us saw it turn into dust when Uzi used her lazer gun." V said. "Still proud of that moment." Uzi smirked.

"I'm not- Hold up! N was blasted by your gun from your cyborg like Uzi's and he regenerated!" J exclaimed. "HOW COME DIDN'T WORK FOR ME?!" "Maybe because Uzi's gun was much different than Y/N's. So..maybe it's just that." Marmable said. "*sighs* Figures..." Echo slowly levitated out of their ship and made it look like they're getting up from their sleep. "Morning, Echo. I hope your power charging/sleep was good." You said but then, they look up at the ceiling, making everyone confused.

"Uh, Echo?" "W-Why are they staring at the ceiling?" V questioned. "Are you still missing your family and friends?" *BEEP* "*sighs* We know but you'll be back with your family, just you wait." N said. "Can't believe that you all named the alien species "Echo" and communicated like it's no big deal." J said. "Well, it's better than talking about you and your attitude." Uzi said.

"It's better than being a black sheep of your own colony." . "It's better to be a killer and cannibal that is fed on oil from other drones!" Uzi exclaimed. "IT'S BETTER THAN BEING DUMBA** THAT HAVING THEIR OWN FATHER-" You immediately electrocute J before she could finish that sentence. "Are you two done now?" You asked. "Uh...yeah, we're done. *whispers* But a nice one for electrocuting her."

You patted her head and responded "Yeah, yeah, you're welcome. Anyways, how we gonna find other information about Echo." You said. "Well, only about that he can talk through unknown and strange noises that he makes when he's trying to speak. To be honest, it's getting kinda annoying." Maramable said before he got hit across the head. "Okay, I deserve that." He said, Echo let out pitch vocals in response. So-"

Then, suddenly the alarm went off that caught everyone's attention. "What the..." You muttered. "SHE'S LOOSE!" "AGAIN?!" Maramable shouted. "Wait, what do you mean again? Who are you guys talking about?" V asked. "Well, there was a- Where's J?" Everyone looks at the chair with cut up ropes surrounding the chair. "God freaking dammit..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, she was running down the hallway, trying to look for an exit or an escape from the place. "Ugh! How big is this place?" J groaned as she kept looking around before she saw multiple worker drones running away from something in fear. "What the..Why are they running from?" She muttered. Then, she bumped into something that made her fall back. When she was about to shout at them, J noticed that the person has winter wolf paws instead of regular feet that humans have.

She slowly looks up to face and meets a pair of blue glowing eyes. 'What the f•••..is that?' She thought as she slowly backed away from the creature but it walked closer towards her. "Hi there!" J looks back at the creature and realizes that it was a woman who has wolf ears and winter marks on her face.

She is also wearing a white shirt, shorts and wearing a white ribbons on her arms. "Oh..you're...you're some sort of human?" J asked as she slowly stood up. "Mhm, but I used to be human from before and now, I have these winter and ice powers. Plus, I'm a werewolf from what they said. I'm Crystal." She said,  'She used to be human?...' "I'm...I'm J. So, you're the one who the worker drones running away from?" J asked. "Yeah, I thought we were playing hide and seek or tag." "I don't think that they were thinking about it..So, how long have you been here?" J asked. "To be honest, I don't know. How long have the winter wolves been here?" Crystal asked.

"Uh, I don't know about them but..I can walk through the faculty." J said. "Alright, but I need to find a pilot, Echo. Me and him have separated through that crash land." She said, "Wait, that robotic alien is your pilot?" J asked. "Yeah, do you know where he is?" Crystal questioned. "Uh, yeah. Just follow me." J said. "Okay!"