"Fossilized Frenzy"

Comenzar desde el principio

Tails the Fox comes in next

This fox has parents who have a seat in the government of his home world! But only in the comics before that one Event. In 3rd Place with 1110 points, Tails!

Bluey comes in next, wearing a paper crown and the rainbow crown she was seen wearing in the episode "Queens"

This lovable Heeler puppy finds herself on top of the world, and she also played a queen for a day! Why on top of the world? She's on the top of the US Streaming Charts! She's in 2nd with 1170 points, Bluey!

Elinor comes in as the points leader

This little rabbit finds herself at the top of the Points Chart! I wonder if she likes Casey Kasem as much as I do. She's our points leader with 1175 points, Elinor!

Ruff appears on the TV.

Ruff: Welcome back to Fetch! And first things first, I give my congratulations to Bluey on becoming the Best Australian import since Steve Irwin! (sniffles)

Bluey: What's wrong, Ruff?

Ruff: I just miss him so much after I heard of his Death after I ended my first season... (sniff) May he rest in peace...

Bluey: Yes indeed...

Ruff: Moving on from that, we've received reports from my friends at the archeological society about gems at their Dinosaur dig site in South Dakota! And they need our help determining what they are.

Fetchers: Okay!

Ruff: As always, your plane tickets are in the mailbox, and our tools are in those bags over there in the Car! Let's Fetch it together, guys! Who's with me?

Bugs: You have my digging.

Bluey: You have my paws.

Tails: You have my brains.

Chase: You have my natural digging ability. 

Elinor: You have my Mom's shovel.

Dot: And you have my cuteness.

Ruff: Thank you, Fetchers! I knew I could count on you! Let's go!

The Fetchers and the Ruffman family leave the studio

Ruff: Just like all the previous time I'm using the FETCH 3000 app to help me link with my technology, even when I'm out traveling with my contestants! And as always, for all of our six contestants, up to 100 points are at stake in the Triumph Tally!

Glen: You never told me you have a new phone, Uncle Ruff.

Ruff: This is the 2020s, Glen. Everyone has a smartphone now. Even the Fetchers have one issued to them before the show even begins!

Glen: Oh. Right. I remember that now.

Ruff: We gotta speed this up now, guys. We can't afford to have our writers go into overkill!

One little addition of "Plot Convenience" Later...

Ruff and the Fetchers Arrive at the Dig Site, which is somewhere in South Dakota.

Ruff: So, Welcome to South Dakota, Fetchers! The home of great Places... and Granite Faces! Not to mention the "Badlands", which aren't that bad.

Bluey: Granite Faces? What does that mean?

Chase: Granite Faces references Mount Rushmore, where the faces of four famous US Presidents are carved and sculpted from rock. The Presidents that are immortalized there are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt.