"And it's Quinn, not Audrey," I corrected him.

      "Noted Dee," he said and winked. I rolled my eyes and looked at the menu, the waiter came and took our orders. We sat in silence for a while.

       "Out of curiosity, is it Divina or Quinn?" he asked after out food arrived.

"Quinn Divina Montanari. Out of curiosity, why did you approach me again knowing I slept with you despite having a boyfriend," I asked while taking a sip of my drink.

He looked like he was trying to come up with an answer but picked up his glass instead, "touche."

     "I wanted a change, Besides, I've always wanted darker hair," I answered with a grin on my face and took a bite of my waffles.

    He arched his eyebrow.

      "You know, I really thought you were 19," he chuckled.

      "Trust me, I thought you were one of those older guys who just look younger," I responded and he smiled at me.
      The same kind smile he gave me that night. His Cobalt blue eyes, despite looking cold, still mananged to be warm.

       "And your boyfriend?" he asked after sometime.

        "I.. Uh.. Hmm. We broke up," I stuttered, "guess it was bound to happen, just needed me to intoxicatingly screw up."
      I suddenly became nervous.

     "Well, I think I'll go now, thanks for brunch," I said while getting up.

     He looked at his phone then at me and said with a smile, "Stay safe Dee."

     "You too Wiggens," I said and walked out.

                          LUCAS

     Many were the times when I wanted to hit a Jazz club on a weekday but I was too buried in my work to actually do it, but after this not so jolly Christmas weekend I needed it. My friend told me to enjoy myself since I was a bachelor now. Ladies sure didn't waste time when I got to the club.

      "You're really interesting, we should hang out more," The woman I had been talking to for the night said while leaning forward, displaying her boobs. She seemed quite willing. 

      "We should, you free tonight?" I asked her.

        "Definitely," she replied, "I'll be right back."

       "Sure thing...- " I ended there, not wanting to say the wrong name. She wasn't the first girl I flirted with tonight.

       "Another drink," I told the bar tender.

      "To prepare for girl number five?" she asked and I looked up at her.
     The girl from the park and photoshoot looked back at me. Her cool grey eyes assessing me.

      "Aren't you a bit you too young to be behind the bar?" I asked her.

      "And aren't you a bit too taken to be whoring around?" she asked back.

    "Correction, I'm a bit too bachelor, so isn't that the whole essence of it baby girl," I replied and took the drink she poured for me.

      "FYI, I'm not that young," she said.

      "Wow, I'm sorry, in must have left my reality specs at home. Yet, you don't even look legal enough to drink," I snorted. This was met with her silence.
         So she really isn't legal to drink. Interesting.

      "Okay, for peace sake, how about a fresh start?" she said and flashed me that adorable dimpled smile, "I'm Royanne King."