Just Thoughts ~ L.W

Warnings- Paranoia, Anxiety, Overthinking. 
I'm writing this from experience so I'm sorry if it is the the same for you!

Larissa's pov
Its the end of the school day and I'm sat at my desk looking through my emails making sure all have been read/replied to. Suddenly, the door swung open and my girlfriend walked in. She started to pace back and forth with a slightly panicked and confused expression. "Y/n love... are you alright?".
"I don't know..." she said quietly, still pacing. I stand up and walk over to her to stop her pacing. Looking into her eyes I notice tears gathering, so I pull her into a hug.

She pulled away slowly still seeming very panicked. "Do you want to sit and talk about it love?" I asked gently. Y/n just nodded so I put my arm around her waist as i guided her into our bedroom. Once we were sat comfortably on the bed I said "alright love, whenever you're ready, I'm all ears". She opened her mouth to start speaking but nothing came out. Eventually she gave up and just sat there, tears welling in her eyes. My hand grabbed her's. "Its okay darling. Take your time okay?".

Suddenly her breath sped up, and she started saying "Okaysobasicallyivebeenfeelingreallyparanoidall-". "Y/n, love breathe. Calm down. Its okay, you don't need to rush, you don't need to panic. I'm here, everything's okay. Take your time love". She sighed. "Okay, sorry Rissa. So basically I've been feeling really paranoid all day and anxious and on edge. When I was teaching my head convinced me that they all thought I was stupid, that they were taking about me, and staring at me and stupid little things like that. But then I've been feeling like someone has been following me all day. Like I can constantly feel their presence and them watching me, but no ones there. And nothing bad has happened yet today, and at least one bad thing always happens in my day. I mean maybe me being paranoid all day is the bad thing, but it's not as bad as the usual bad thing that would happen. So I'm really on edge that somethings going to happen. I'm trying to expect it. But I just can't focus on one thing at once".

"Oh love. I am in no way, shape, or form trusting to invalidate you here, but no one is watching you, or thinks your stupid, or anything. I'm here to protect you so even if there was someone or something following you, I would keep you out of harms way and ensure you're safe. There just thoughts. Your mind is trying to trick you. But you just need to remember that they're just thoughts; your safe, your loved, your perfect, and everything is going to be okay". I pause to take a breath. "However if something bad does happen, then you just need to try and stay calm. You can't think 'this is because that thing happened the other day' or 'something bad happened today so it will definitely happen every other day', because thats not true. You're only going to dig deeper into this hole. And I don't want to lose you. You know you can always come to me if you need to. Whenever. It doesn't matter if your teaching. We fall asleep and wake up together so you only need to wake me and I'll help you. Okay my love?" I finished still holding y/n's hand.

"Thank you Rissa. I'm really sorry for bothering you with this. I know it's stupid but I really cant help it, no matter how hard I try. I hate it. It's exhausting. But you always instantly make me feel at ease, so thank you so much" her thumb started stroking my hand. "Don't apologise love! I'll always do anything for you! I love you always and forever y/n". " Always and forever Rissa" she replied cuddling into me. I kissed her head as we both laid in bed in one another's embrace.

(A/N) Hey loves! Sorry this one is shorter than usual I can't think properly atm lol.
Hope your all okay :)