Truth Or Dare ~ G.C

Warnings- smut ;)

Christina's pov
Y/n, Gwendoline and I have been wanting to do something together for ages but we've been so busy with filming that we haven't had the time. Yesterday, on Friday, we were told that we had no filming on Saturday and we were all so excited! We instantly started thinking about what we were going to do on the day. "How about drinks and truth or dare?" I suggest with a smirk on my face. Gwen and y/n looked at each other, exchanging looks of approval. "Sure" they said in synch. "Okay! How about we meet in Gwen's trailer at.. 6:30 pm?"  "Fine with me" Gwen replied. "Sounds perfect" y/n followed.

"Okay great! I'm going to go get ready for bed guys, goodnight"  I said with a smile. "Me too.. goodnight Gwen, goodnight Christina" y/n added as she hugged us both goodbye. "Goodnight you two" said Gwendoline. I walked away with a smirk on my face. My plan was working. Although they don't know it, y/n and Gwen like each other. I know because they've both told me about their love for one another. I will get them them together I told myself.

Y/n's pov
Its 5:30 pm and I've just started to get ready for tonight. I am quite nervous though. I really like Gwen. Like A LOT. I get butterflies every time I see her. I brush the negative thoughts away and tell myself its going to be fine. I made my way over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit. I decided on my black turtleneck and my comfiest black joggers. Purely for comfort, I put on my black Ugg ankle boots and my long black trench coat to match, even though I'll take it off when I get to Gwen's trailer. Now that I'm done getting dressed, I moisturise my face and do a little bit of makeup; just a little bit of concealer, some powder bronzer, blush, highlighter, mascara and my favourite red lipstick. Then I straighten my hair because it was a bit wavy from being on set.

After im done I check the time on my phone and see that its 6:20. I still have 10 minutes so I decided to charge my phone whilst I wait because I'm on 47%. I know I'm going round to spend time with friends but I need it incase I get any important messages, calls or emails. Before I know it, its 6:35. "Shit" I said to myself quietly picking up my phone and keys to my trailer. Hurrying to Gwen's trailer, I sort my hair out and brush the creases out of my outfit. The door was open but I still knocked as I entered to make myself known; I shut the door behind me as it's quite cold outside.

Gwendoline's pov
I hear a knock on the door and turn to see y/n entering. "Oh here she is!" Christina said smiling. "Sorry I'm late I got caught up getting ready and charging my phone. I just lost track of time.." she trailed off still apologising. "Y/n, y/n it's okay. You're here, its okay" I said reassuring her. Y/n just nodded her head smiling softly. "So lets get drinks then we can play truth or dare". We all got our alcoholic drink of choice and sat down on the sofas in the living room area. "Okay, y/n first. Truth or dare?". "Truth" she said in a reluctant tone. "Have you ever sent nudes? You have to answer truthfully remember!". "Yeah I have" she replied giggling. I had a shocked look on my face; "Who?" I asked curiously. "Oh don't worry it was to a boy in high school. I'm a lesbian now". Christina and I both nodded our heads, laughing lightly. "Alright Christina, truth or dare?" Y/n asked. "Truth" she replied calmly. "Have you ever been caught doing it?" "Yeah my first time actually. It was so awkward" she said cringing at the memory. "Okay, Gwendoline. Truth or dare?" "I'll go for dare" I said trying not to sound nervous. She smirked saying "I dare you to kiss the person you find most attractive in the room".

I looked over to y/n and moved closer to her. My hand moved to the back of her neck and pulled her in. Our lips met and they fit together perfectly. I was about to pull away when y/n put her hand on the back of my neck and made the kiss more passionate. I leaned back slightly so then y/n was on top of me on the sofa. Christina chuckled as she got up to leave, but I didn't acknowledge it. I just kept kissing this gorgeous woman. Y/n pulled away to get air when I said "please make me yours y/n" in a breathy voice. She got off of me and let me get up, then held my hand as I lead her to my bedroom. We continued to kiss as we undressed one another, leaving us in our underwear. I backed up to the bed with mine and y/n's lips still attached and sat down. She pushed me down so I was lying on the bed.