| 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 |

It was the next day in the early morning, you and Ranboo were packing since the tickets you, Ranboo and Jack had found would be used the today since it was packed all the other days.

"I got a suitcase for you!" Ranboo exclaimed

Ranboo brought in a black suitcase with many zippers.

"Thanks!" You smiled

Ranboo dropped the suitcase and walked out.

You opened the suitcase and grabbed your phone, you opened it and began to make a list of things you'd need in the suitcase.

Clothes, hats, portable charger, shoes, sweater and your own Merch. 

Apparently Ranboo and Jack wanted to match with their merch at the airport, you'd wear your hoodie, Jack would wear his hoodie and Ranboo would be wearing his.

According to Jack it'd make a great photo for twitter.

You grabbed a green cap and put it into the suitcase, you'd only need one of them because how dirty could a hat get within seven days?

Ranboo walked in and tossed you a portable charger, you'd use the cable from your own outlet.

"Thanks!" You exclaimed

"Anytime!" Ranboo said before he walked out

You grabbed your hoodie which would be what you'd wear at the airport, you placed your phone in the pocket of the hoodie and the charger with it too.

You got up and walked out of your room and downstairs, you noticed that Ranboo had filled up a cup of water since there was an empty cup on the counter.

You'd need three pairs of shoes, you didn't wanna bring more since they might get dirty due to being in the Everglades where there was a bunch of mud.

You grabbed three pairs of shoes and walked upstairs, you heard Ranboo opening and closing doors to go find things.

| After Packing |

You and Ranboo were waiting outside of the house, Ranboo was in his hoodie and you were in yours. He had his mask and glasses and you had your cap on.

You were already filming so that you wouldn't need to get out your camera in the car.

"There's Manifold." You said

"He's such a slow driver, like Phil." Ranboo stated

You laughed before Jack rolled down his window.

"Could you get in??! I got fuckin' McDonald's!" Jack exclaimed

"You obviously have no patience!" You said

You and Ranboo grabbed your bags and luggages before running to Jack's car, Ranboo got into the back seat and you were in the passenger seat.

Jack was also in his blue hoodie.

"We're taking a picture!" Jack announced

You leaned to the left and Jack leaned to the right while Ranboo leaned forward, Jack quickly snapped a picture before he put his phone away and began to drive.

"Imagine people recognize us at the airport and everyone gives up their spot in line for us so that we can do the collab faster-" Jack said

"You wish!" You exclaimed

"What if our plane just never left." Ranboo stated

You pushed down Jack's cap and he quickly pulled it up.

"Oi! I'm driving!" Jack shouted

"If we crash I blame it on Y/n." Ranboo shared

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" You said

"What a loss! What a loss for you!" Jack laughed

Ranboo took off his glasses and mask before he began to eat his fries from behind the seat so that no one could see his face.

"It's eight am right now and I'm literally wide awake, imagine what I'll feel when Sapnap picks us up." You stated

"Oh shit this airport isn't that far away!" Jack exclaimed

The Airport was in the distance and the sun began to rise.

Jack pulled into the parking lot and Ranboo put his mask back on.

"You two can go in because I need to use my OWN money to pay for parking so that my car doesn't get towed." Jack emphasized "Own"

You smiled and got out of the car with Ranboo.

You walked towards the entrance and stood there whilst Jack ran to the two of you after paying, Ranboo began to finish a bottle of water.

"Hey man give some to me!" Jack said

"That's unsanitary-" Ranboo pointed out

Jack snatched the bottle of water and finished it for Ranboo and then threw it out.

"The whole airport is unsanitary and you care about water?" Jack asked

Ranboo shrugged and walked inside with his bag and suitcase, you grabbed your suitcase and dragged it along so Jack had done the exact same thing.

| On The Plane (I'm Lazy-) |

Jack, Ranboo and you sat beside each other and you were in the middle of the two.

Ranboo had his glasses and mask with his hood up, Jack had a mask and his hood up so you had the same.

Ranboo gave Jack his phone since he was on the aisle seat and quickly took a picture of the three of you before handing him back his phone.

"Who wants to take first shift of sleeping?" Ranboo asked

"What- What shifts-" You said

"You're so dumb! Nine hours! All of us get to sleep three!" Jack exclaimed

"Cancel Jack Manifold for using a the word dumb." You stated

You zoomed in on his face before zooming in on Ranboo's hair when he was fixing it a little.

"I call taking first shift of staying awake." Ranboo said

"I call staying up with Ranboo!" Jack exclaimed

"I guess I need to go to sleep." You shrugged

Jack leaned into the right and Ranboo leaned into the left to wave to the camera so you had waved too.

You shut the camera off and gave Ranboo your phone so that he could keep it safe for the time being whilst you got some sleep.

You made yourself as comfortable as you could get on a plane and seemed to actually fall asleep which was pretty surprising, planes weren't all that comfortable and most of the time you couldn't sleep but half of it was because there were people you didn't know beside you.

Jack and Ranboo didn't seem to care all that much if you had actually went asleep so you felt that it was appropriate and nothing bad and or weird would happen while you were asleep other than Ranboo and Jack talking to each other about how they'd probably die in the Everglades but that wasn't the point.