Contestant's Challenges: Emmie/"Where Are They Now?"

Start from the beginning

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW!

First to come in is Dot Warner

When you talk to her about fashion, you surely are gonna motivate her to do something Special! She's in 6th place with 660 points, Dot Warner!

Chase is next to come in.

This police pup has sworn to uphold all the laws anywhere, and he promises me tomorrow's episode of PAW Patrol will be his biggest Rescue Yet! In 5th place with 685 points, Chase!

Bugs Bunny is next to Come in

This Bunny is no stranger to having fun with a few wisecracks and pranks against any foe of his! In 4th place with 710 points, is Bugs Bunny!

Bluey comes in next

This blue heeler puppy loves a good game, especially those that she creates by herself! Such a vivid imagination! She's in a Three-Way tie for the Lead with 785 points, Bluey!

Elinor comes in Next

This Rabbit has been on a hot streak as of the Half-Season coming into almost full swing! She's the second part of our Three-Way-Tie for the Lead, Elinor!

Last to come in is Tails, as the three co-leaders

This fox is more than just a sly genius with an IQ of 300, he has a savvy for technology as well! Maybe he can help me with the Fetch 3000. Anyways, he's the third of the Three-way tie for the Lead, Tails!

Ruff appears on the TV.

Ruff: Welcome back to Fetch! The only game show where a Dog is your host that plans the challenges! And we've got a really good one for you all today!

Bluey: What is it, Ruff?

Ruff: You know, I was hoping you'd ask! You see, my old friend Emmie called me up and she is all on board for this as we get into the pomp of half-Season! It's so exciting! Anyways, before we begin our Road trip, she wanted one of you to see firsthand how Cheese is made. 

Elinor: Oh Really?

Ruff: Really! Honest and truly! And the Fetch 3000 is gonna determine that now. It's gonna be... You, Elinor! The first part of your instructions is in the Mailbox. And they were, of course, written out by Emmie... so Go... Fetch! 

Elinor: Alright! I'll get to that place. 

Fetchers: See you later, Elinor! 

Elinor departs.

Ruff: For the Rest of You fetchers, you will be randomized into Teams. Orange Team, and Blue Team. The Orange Team will attempt to locate the Former Male Contestants. The Blue Team will ask the former Girl Contestants like Emmie. Elinor is gonna be on the Blue Team. Chase, you are on the... Blue Team! 

Chase: Alright! I'm with Elinor! 

Ruff: Tails, you are on the Orange team! 

Tails: Okay! I'm the Captain then! 

Ruff: Bugs Bunny, You are on... The Orange Team! 

Bugs: Ok! Let's do this, Tails! 

Ruff: Bluey, you are on the Blue Team with Chase and Elinor! 

Bluey: Works for me! I love working with my two friends! 

Ruff: Which means... Dot, you're on the Orange Team with Bugs Bunny and Tails. 

Dot: Alright. 

Ruff: Let's find some former Fetchers!

Chase: See you out there Ruff!