008

"I-I have a girlfriend, okay? A-And her name is

"I-I have a girlfriend, okay? A-And her name is... Yeseul!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"If you'd never looked my way,
I would've stayed on my knees
and I damn sure would've never
danced with the devil."
would've, could've, should've (taylor swift)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
FLASHBACK

YESEUL

"Will you please tell me now why in a span of a second, I suddenly have a boyfriend?!" Yeseul says once the phone pressed to Niki's ear was now down to his lap.

There was a guilty look on the face of her classmate, an expression that obviously showed how he struggled to find the right words to say to her. She couldn't quite understand why of all names he had to say, he just had to mention hers. Although she had to admit it, of all the people that studied in her huge school, by far, it's Niki whom she has known the longest because they go way back to middle school. But even with that fact said, never had they once spoken to each other except for the occasional glances or small talks such as 'excuse me' or 'sorry'. 

Niki guiltily gazes away from her for a second before looking back at her. "I'm sorry! You were the first person I saw and I-I wasn't thinking at all!"

"What were you expecting to happen when you said my name?!" She soon realized that she was raising her voice at someone she didn't even know hence the softening of her once tense body. A precautionary measure to calm herself and avoid any unwanted actions from her. "Alright, let's get this straight, what are you planning to do now that you've said my name?"

"I-I'll take back what I told my sister, I promise. I really am sorry for dragging you into my business." He says, apologetically, stimulating the girl to sympathize with him.

Her eyes softening, Yeseul heaves a sigh. "It's fine, as long as you'll clear it then we're good."

Yeseul couldn't help but notice how his eyes gleamed like a little child once hearing that even after what he did, involving her into something she had no business to be at, they were all good. There was an awkwardness to them after, one was unsure what to do after and the other could not help but feel the same as the former. The idea of walking away seeming more plausible than ever, she chooses to do that and simply gave him a smile and an excuse before she walks away.

"I guess I'll see you later." She mumbles nervously, offering a thin smile.

Niki does the same, still looking apologetic and nervous at the same time. "Right." He replies before both returned to their own worlds where none of them was a part of.

Yeseul stares down at her camera and noticed she had been recording the whole conversation. Turning it off immediately, she makes her way to the cafeteria where she buys herself a drink all while she looks back at the sudden conversation she shared with the person she never thought would notice her.