Drivers, Start your FETCHers!

Start from the beginning

Elinor comes in

This little rabbit girl has a keen eye for the little things in life, and wants to investigate nature! Which makes me think she'll be a great zoologist! She's In 5th place with 210 points, Elinor!

Tails comes in

This fox is more than just your sly stereotype, he's a genius inventor, although he says he's only 10 years old! Most Impressive! He's In 4th Place with 220 points, Tails!

Bugs Bunny comes in

This famous Bunny loves some good music, like the Banjo and the harp! Maybe one day, I can see him In a big band! In 3rd place with 230 points, Bugs Bunny!

Bluey comes in

This Aussie Girl loves a good game to make up, such as "Muscial Statues", "Keepy Uppy", "Copycat", "Grannies", "Kids", and "Sheepdog"! In 2nd place with 240 points, Bluey!

Finally, Chase comes in, as he is the Points leader

This police pup loves sniffing out the details and Clues with his keen sense of smell, which he shares with other dogs, but he takes finding clues seriously! He's the leader of the Fetcher Pack with 245 points, Chase!

Ruff is seen on the TV.

Ruff: Welcome back to Fetch! The only Game show where the Dog hosts the show for Humans! I know the Dog Show isn't for a couple of months, now, but you get the Idea. Right? Right. Now I've got a question... who of you here likes driving really fast?

Chase: I do! I'm a police pup that always does it in emergencies or whenever necessary!

Tails: Same with me! I was in 2 Racing Games and Had some cool-looking Cars!

Bluey: I had a Game where I had to pretend to Drive really fast to get "home" in time!

Ruff: I see! Well today, we're speeding things up! We're gonna Find out the ins and of a car with a little Challenge #1! My buddy Mel is a Mechanic who does state inspections, and he is waiting for... Tails and Chase! Your instructions and everything you need to know is in the mailbox, so Go Fetch!

Bluey: Have Fun You two!

Chase: We will!

Tails: And Shall!

They both leave the Studio

Ruff: Now I've received something from Blossom on the NASCAR Racing Experience. And that's the Premise of Challenge #2!

Contestants: Alright!

Ruff: My friends are in Daytona Beach, Florida, and they are waiting for... Bugs Bunny! Your plane tickets, Racing Experience Admission for 16 Minutes of Track time and a 3-lap ride along and Instructions are in the mailbox! You also have a Fire-Proof Suit, Racing Gloves, Special Closed-Toe Shoes, and most importantly a helmet! Go Fetch!

Bluey: Have fun Bugs!

Bugs: I will!

Elinor: Good luck out there! Don't go too fast around the corners!