Ruff's Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

Chase comes in

This Police pup once swapped bodies with a chicken! Very confusing time for him indeed! In 3rd Place with 155 Points, Chase!

Elinor Comes in

This little Rabbit knows how a Snail calls a shell it's home, by seeing how big it's shell is! In Second Place with 170 Points, Elinor!

Bugs comes in last, As he is the points Leader

"Eh, What's up Doc?" If they gave awards for best Catchphrase of all Time, he'd be a legend in his time! He's the Leader with 180 Points, Bugs Bunny!

Ruff is seen on the TV.

Ruff: Hey! Welcome back to Fetch, the only game show that asks the Age-old question about Valentine's Day... Is there such a thing as true love, and is it really forever

Bluey: If you believe in it, it can be.

Ruff: See this picture here? This is Charlene. My love interest. She gave me gifts this time last year, but I have decided to return the Favor with a little bit of a challenge #1!

Contestants: Alright! Yeah!

Ruff: I have a Arts and Crafts people I know, who can make handmade Valentine, because Charlene said she likes things that are made from... you know. Scratch. And they are Waiting for... Bluey and Chase!

Bluey and Chase: We're on it, Ruff!

Ruff: And as always, your instructions are in the Mailbox! So go Fetch!

Other contestants: Have lots of fun!

Bluey and Chase: We will! This is gonna be Great!

The two leave the Studio

Ruff: Charlene also told me a Good Relationship requires listening! And I think that can be a component of Challenge #2! I know an Audiologist who also happens to be a relationship counselor, and she is waiting for... Tails!

Tails: Alright! This is my Big Chance!

Ruff: You bet it is, Buddy! Your instructions are in the Mailbox, and I hope you bring back some good advice. Go... FETCH!

Bugs, Elinor, and Dot: Have Fun Tails! See you later!

Tails: Don't Worry! I will!

He leaves the Studio

Ruff: As determined by the FETCH 3000, Bugs, Elinor, and Dot have stayed behind in Studio G today, but they will be Eligible to earn points during the...

Bugs, Elinor, and Dot: Half-Time Quiz Show!

Ruff: That's right my Friends! And as always, the Fetch Fairness Guarantee is in effect, and I can promise you, that All the contestants Will have competed for the same amount of Points by the Grand Finale! So for the Three Contestants out on the challenges, Up to 100 points are at stake in the Triumph Tally!

Bugs: Let's go, Tails.

Ruff: Alright, let's give my friend a Call.