But aside from the final outcome he knew, he could only judge by the time he spent together and what he knew about Shao Ming. He could also conclude that Shao Ming was not someone who really lost his mind just because of a few scumbags.

Zhu Tong said: "There is no reason, I believe you will not."

Shao Ming: "…"

Really unbreakable trust.

But the young master was wrong. If Zhu Tong didn't show up at that time, he really wanted to kick people to death.

The man who rushed up suddenly, the two thin arms that hugged his arms tightly, seemed to put a rational restraint on him, and pulled him back from the mud pit to the ground.

Shao Ming inexplicably didn't like his trust in his positive energy, and insisted on asking, "What if?"

Zhu Tong thought for a while, "If you really beat someone to death, then I'll ask a lawyer to help you file a lawsuit. You have a reason, and you're not an adult, so the punishment won't be too severe. If you really go in, then I'll wait for you to come out, with your grades..."

Zhu Tongben wanted to say that even if he got into that kind of place with his grades, he could have a good job when he came out, but before he finished speaking, the hand on his waist suddenly exerted force, and his originally shallow face suddenly sank deep. .

I wish the young master was speechless.

Shao Ming's voice was a little tight: "You said...you wait for me to come out?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

This seems to be something that people who are very close should do.

People close to... Zhu Tong suddenly thought of Shao's mother's instinctive half-step back outside the milk tea shop, his heart sank slightly, and he pretended to be relaxed: "Although you are not as romantic as your girlfriend is waiting for you, you can Just... ah!"

There was a strange touch on his neck. Zhu Tong was startled and pushed the person away with force. This push was surprisingly easy. He glared at his neck and said, "Why are you biting me?"

In fact, he didn't bite hard, he was just frightened.

Shao Ming's eyes were dim, looking at his lips that were slightly opened in shock, thinking in his heart: not only want to bite, but also kiss.

He said hoarsely, "I don't need a girlfriend to wait for me."

Zhu Tong: "…"

If you don't need it, you don't need it, what are you biting him for?

He kindly comforts the tragic revenge?

Shao Ming said with no sincerity: "Sorry, I couldn't hold back for a while."

Can't hold back for a while?

Zhu Tong glared and said angrily, "I know you're in a bad mood, but you can't just bite someone if you catch them."

Before this was changed, he might have blood on his neck when he took this mouthful!

Zhu Tong recalled the **** scene of accidental injury in the past. While he was glad that his physical fitness was much better now, he was worried about whether he had left a mark on his neck.

I didn't understand what someone just said.

Shao Ming: "…"

He sighed and stepped forward to push Zhu Tong's hand away: "Does it hurt? Let me see."

Zhu Tong said: "No, no pain in the bite."

Shao Ming had already pushed his hand away and looked at his slender white neck with his collar exposed. His skin was delicate and the carotid arteries were faintly pulsing. He stretched out **** to cover it.