"What are the people over there doing!"

The police finally arrived, probably because there were more people calling the police, so anxious that the police cars drove directly into the square, and a few people got off the police cars and went straight to the "scene scene".

At a glance, they saw the "wailing" person lying on the ground.

The pain in his body made Qiu Shaoping's laughter no longer sound like laughter, and he hugged his head hard again, looking like a victim.

The police who arrived took the lead to help the person up, and then looked at Shao Ming who was being held up with serious eyes, "You beat the person?"

Shao Ming didn't seem to have regained his senses, and only looked at the person who was holding his arms with both hands.

The police over there have already checked Qiu Shaoping's injuries. Because of Shao Ming's silence, he tacitly accepted that he was the perpetrator. A policeman walked over and blurted out and began to teach him a lesson: "Why are you beating someone? His ribs were broken. So much for an old man at such a young age? Where are your parents?"

Shao Yujie saw the police appear, as if she saw a savior, and was about to step forward when someone already stood in front of Shao Ming.

Zhu Tong let go of Shao Ming's hand, blocking the police's glaring gaze, and said coldly with a sullen face: "You let a drug dealer who just got out of prison come to trouble the whistleblower, you police officers are dereliction of duty, and it's still to blame now. other people?"

The police who arrived were just ordinary police officers from the police station. Naturally, they did not know Qiu Shaoping. The police officer who had just questioned Shao Ming was stunned, "Drug dealers?"

Some people onlookers also said, "This person is really strange, and he talks like crazy."

"It turned out to be a drug dealer? How could such a person be released?"

"You won't be locked up for a long time, will you be mentally ill?"

The passers-by's comments made the policeman's expression change slightly, and he turned to look at the "old man" who had just been helped up.

I saw the people who were lying on the ground and couldn't get up just now, suddenly had the strength, and rushed towards them.

I wish the child a surprise.

However, Shao Ming reacted quickly, pulling Zhu Tong behind him hard, waving his hand to push the person away, but unexpectedly, the outstretched hand was violently grabbed by the person, and there was a dull pain in the wrist, which was already bitten by the person.

"what!"

There was another exclamation from the crowd.

The police were also surprised.

Shao Ming's brows were slightly tight, and he violently pushed the lunatic who was biting him away, and was quickly controlled by the rushing police.

"your hands…"

Zhu Tong's pupils were slightly tight, and he grabbed his hand, the bitten wrist had already begun to ooze blood.

The police were also bewildered by the sudden transformation of the "victim perpetrator".

Looks like both of them are crazy!

Qiu Shaoping was unwilling to be restrained. He stared at Shao Ming and said, "I said five years ago that as long as I come out, I will definitely make you restless! I will do what I say!"