She couldn't imagine what would have happened if the police hadn't arrived in time.

Five years later, now, the boy has grown up and is less serious than he was five years ago.

If this continues, Qiu Shaoping will be beaten to death.

Shao Yujie urged herself to speak, but she also spoke five years ago, and the boy didn't listen to her.

She wanted to step forward and pull him away, but what came to her mind was the boy's face full of blood, looking at her face numbly.

Her feet were as though filled with lead, unable to move an inch.

"Brother Ming!" A person suddenly rushed out of the crowd of onlookers.

Seeing the scene on the square, Rosso's pupils shrank for a while, trembling in place for a moment, then ran forward and said, "Brother Ming, stop, you will kill him!"

"Hahaha, you want to kill me... This level is not enough! The little **** that no one wants, remember how I used to do it? You and your mother's hands and feet... uh, cough hahaha..."

Rosso: "…"

He had never seen such a lover!

Is this guy a masochist!

But his words obviously made Shao Ming think of something. His eyes were dark, and he kicked Qiu Shaoping's chest. His lungs suddenly became suffocated, and his mouth finally couldn't say a complete sentence.

But Shao Ming didn't stop. The man on the ground instinctively curled up. Shao Ming's feet fell on his arms, shoulders, and back, but he still couldn't stop the man's laughter.

"Brother Ming, you..."

Rosso wanted to stop him, but he was thrown away as soon as he touched Shao Ming's hand.

He eagerly turned his head to look at the person at the door of the milk tea shop, and wanted her to persuade him.

But Shao Yujie had already covered her head with her hands, leaning against the glass door frame with a painful expression on her face.

"…"

"Shao Ming!"

When he turned his head again, there was another person in front of him.

"Hey, you..."

Rosso was about to remind him not to get close to being accidentally injured, but the person who rushed over had already hugged Shao Ming's arm with all his strength and shouted, "Are you crazy?! Do you want to bury him with him!"

When Zhu Tong squeezed in from the crowd, he didn't catch his breath until he saw Shao Ming, who had completely lost his mind and only knew how to kick people.

It was Shao Ming, who was completely different from what he usually saw and what he made up through the system.

His whole person is violent, his eyes are cold, and all his negative emotions are released. It seems that the things that have been accumulated for a long time have suddenly been smashed through the gate, and all of them are poured out at once.

Like his appearance, Zhu Tong can be sure in an instant that what he has experienced before is definitely not as light as he has shown in front of him!

He didn't want to know what the man who was kicked to death by Shao Ming did, he just wanted to calm Shao Ming down.

It's not worth it to spend your whole life for a scumbag!

The voice suddenly roaring in his ear made Shao Ming's movements a little stagnant. He slowly turned his head, and it took a while for his pupils to focus again. He saw the person in front of him clearly, and his eyes moved slightly: "You..."