Chapter 6 - The Musical (Cracked Part One)

"I'M SO SORRY MASTER PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT SO PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" I shouted as soon as he shut the door.

"Honestly I'm not mad you brat. But listen. There's a special mission I want you on. It's a two man job so I'll also pick someone else to go on it with you." he sighed.

"Oh that's it? Then why'd you call me in here?"

"Because it's that time of the month." he sighed again.

(You freaking perverts stop thinking like that)

"God no! I'm not doing it!" I yelled.

"Fullbuster just do it already!"

"No way!"

He used his enormous hand to stop me from running out of the room.

"Shut up and drink it." he said.

"Fine....."

I took the cup from his hand. Inside was an acid green liquid. I know what it is of course, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. I chugged the stuff down, almost throwing up in the process.

"Same time next month." Master said.

"Right."

"S-So what was that job you were talking about?"

"Right, let's go pick someone shall we?"

The two of us left his office and looked at everyone.

"Hmmmmm, let's see. Gr-no that'd be too awkward. Nats- no Gray would kill him. Gaj- no.....just no.... hmmmm.....Fre- no you might kill him."

After Master went through every one of the male members of Fairy Tail, Elfman came into the guild hall.

"Elfman! Perfect timing!" Master said.

"For what?" he asked.

"You and Silver will be going on a mission together. Here is the address. Have fun! See you next week!" Master said waving us away.

Once outside we looked at it.

"Wait a minute.....this looks like applications for a play....a musical at that. Elfman, can you sing?" I asked.

"I guess Master thinks I can! Singing is so MANLY! I CAN SING!"

"Never mind.....I guess we should go then."

The theater was in Onibus town so that means....train ride.

On the train Elfman didn't say much which I appreciated. Hard as it was to keep food down, the ride did eventually come to a stop.

"Right so....this way."

"No this way."

"Sorry, I meant this way."

"Oops, map was upside down. It's this way."

"Dang it. Wrong way again."

"Elfman?"

"Yes?"

"It's right in front of you."

"Oh...right."

"Welcome, welcome. I assume you're from Fairy Tail?" a man asked.

He was kind of tall, had a good jaw line, had hair that fell into his eyes, and wore cloths that spoke 'I'm a director listen to me!'

"Uh, yeah." I replied.

"Come right this way. Just wait in the dressing room." he said.

The two of us waited...and waited.....and waited.

"There are my stars! You sir seem a little big but I think the tailors can manage. You my dear seem to be perfect. I hear you're a good actress? That's great! And you sir, how good are you?"

The man seemed to be in his early twenties or at least some where in that range. He was excited.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked.

"You two will be the stars in the new musical, Frozen!"