The meeting

When the Thea Sisters and the others left Professor Rattcliff and her friends to enjoy spending the day together , they were preparing to go to the spirit world . During the preparation , Roni read some biblical passages with Dina after having heard the descriptions of Olumpos by Paulina , even if she and her friends never set paws on the kingdom before because it was the queens themselves who had talken about it .

Roni : The description of Olumpos corresponds to the Heaven Kingdom mentioned in the Bible...

Dina : I wonder if all the religions and myths of the world are same...

Pamela : We'll know as soon as we get there !

Paulina : Ready , guys ?

All : Yes !

The mouselets and mices began to sit and concentrate with their Stone Sacred . The stones all lit up and auras floated above their heads . The more the whole team concentrates , more they feel a warm feeling in an intense way that they have never experienced before on Earth . The negative thoughts they had had during the day dissipate . When they can finally open their eyes , they are no longer in the room they were in , they are no longer in Mouseford Academy...or even in their world of the living . There was nothing around them , everything is white .

Vanilla : What?!? Where are we?!?

Zoe : Eek ! Are we floating ?! Where is the ground ?!

Shen : *grab Vic's arm* Aah !

Vic : Hey !

Then , Vanilla , Alicia , Connie , Zoe , Dina , Tanya , Vic , Shen , Craig and Roni heard sweet , melodious laughter . They thought it was Thea Sisters laughing at them , but no . Violet , Paulina , Pamela , Nicky and Colette were looking in the direction of the laughter . Far from there , they saw five silhouettes which seemed to approach towards the group . The closer they got , Tanya , Dina , the Vanilla Girls and the Cardinal Elementals could make out the faces of these five strangers . To their surprise , the five women look like the Thea Sisters but older .

Thea Sisters : Queen !

Dina : So , are they the queens you told us about ?!

Violet : Yes !

Colette : Everyone , here are the rulers of the kingdoms of Olumpos ! Queen Motherland Europe , Queen Motherland Afrikka , Asia and America !

Europe : You are finally reunited , that's good . We are all happy to see you all again...Star Vanilla Girls , Cardinal Elemental , Liouli , Skyla .

Vanilla : W-wait ! We haven't introduced ourselves yet ! How do you know who we are ?!

Oceania : He ! He ! You're still grumpy , Star Berenices . We are all watching you all this time . If you allow us to guess , you have come to us to visit Olumpos and discover your true purpose .

Nicky : Yes !

Asia : Alright , you can visit the places of the four corners of kingdoms and meet some people . Afterwards we will go to the Europe's palace to explain everything to you .

With these words , the five queens led the group to a huge golden door that the Thea Sisters and their friends had not seen before . Two mices stood as if watching and when they saw the Thea Sisters and the Queens , they smiled . The two mices opened the doors for them and the group entered . After passing , the mouselets and ratlets find themselves in a breathtaking landscape .