Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Comincia dall'inizio

Jessica smiled brightly, even if she was a little disappointed "It's unfortunate. I understand. It's getting late." She smiled at Gervais, who smirked "Gervais, it was nice to meet you. Maybe we'll see you at the banquet tomorrow." When she stood up, she raised her eyes and picked up her Chanel handbag and jacket.

Gervais also stood up and bowed "See you tomorrow, Jessica, and save flight Hoseok. I'll see you on Monday. Hopefully, my girl will be back by then."

You just entered the restaurant, but your face is solemn, and you furrow your brows as Jessica cutely greets you goodbye. Her arms were linked to those of her boyfriend. You don't want to be hurt by Jessica's adoring gaze toward Hoseok, who appeared more troubled than you.

That kiss in that secluded room left you reeling, and you don't know how to deal with the overwhelming emotions. You just can't get the steamy kisses out of your head. His feverish mouth pressing against yours, his hands all over your body, you almost passed out.

You try to avoid making eye contact with Hoseok. Your cheeks were flushed. Fortunately, the restaurant lighting had now been dimmed because it was evening. Hoseok, who felt terrible for putting you in such a position, was the only one who could see your slightly red-rimmed eyes.

"Save journey home," you nod.

"Thank you, but...Hoseok and I still have a very long night of catching up...see you guys," Jessica grinned as she looked coyly at her boyfriend. She waggled her brows slightly so that no one could miss the underlying promises to Hoseok.

You simply pursed your lips and nodded, exhausted by the emotional outpouring.

Hoseok appeared surprised, but you could see his eyes briefly meet yours. You simply directed your gaze downwards to your chair, where your purse hung. Once more, a flash of new pain entered your heart.

Gervais observes your tired demeanor, "I think I'll take Noèmie home with me. It was a pleasure to spend the evening with you."

Hoseok cast a glance at Gervais "Why don't you come to stay at my hotel for free, my friend? We still have an executive suite available. If you're interested, it's yours. We can hang out there whenever we want." Gervais appeared elated, but you felt deflated as he and Hoseok exchanged manly fists. Hoseoks' lips twitched slightly as his gaze met yours. He knows that if Gervais is with him, you'll have to meet him at the hotel if you want to see him.

 He knows that if Gervais is with him, you'll have to meet him at the hotel if you want to see him

You groan softly. What a cunning idiot. He knows you and Gervais want to spend time together, so Gervais will naturally invite you back to the Suray to hang out with him. If you decline, he'll want all the gory details, and you don't want to divulge your alleged relationship with the CEO.

You need to exhale because you and your friends will be flying to the Maldives for a long-overdue vacation after tomorrow night.

Jessica observed your melancholy expression "I'll see you, Noèmie. It was a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the rest of your evening." She smirked at Gervais, and you scrunched up your nose as they bowed and left the establishment.