"Oh, um... about 50." Tim nearly spat out his orange juice from laughing too hard.

"50?"

"At least." Lily finished off her breakfast and got up from the table.

"Just a minute young lady." Alfred halted her.

"What's wrong Alfred?"

"I thought I asked you to wash behind your ears."

"I did. Honest." Alfred reached behind Lily's ear and pulled out a quarter.

Lily gasped in amazement.
"How do you do that?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets." He replied. "Now run along and get ready or you'll be late." Lily didn't need to be told twice and went straight upstairs to change.

Lily gave a little twirl in the mirror, her school uniform was so pretty.

(Her uniform)

And she especially loved her new school bag, when Bruce took her shopping for it, she saw it and just had to have it, Bruce just couldn't say no to those cute little eyes.

She put it on and was about to leave her room when she stopped realising she forgot something, her necklace. She put it on and held the little crystal rose.

"Wish me luck mommy." She kissed it and went downstairs.

"I'm ready!" They all heard Lily coming down the stairs, they had to admit, seeing her in her uniform made her get a little emotional, especially Dick, who was struggling to hold back tears.

"Dick? What are you doing here?" Lily asked.

"As if I'm not gonna see my baby sister off on her first day of school." He held up his camera. "Besides I promised the team I'd take pictures, alright,big smile." He snapped a few pics, with Lily smiling brightly.

They're all gonna go crazy when they see these.

"Come on Lily, the car's ready." Bruce called.