She decides to break the ice seeing as the brothers all are silent.

"Hi, I'm Kotone Shiomi" she says with a kind smile.

The oldest steps forward seemingly regained his bearings "I'm Ryo Kanzato" he says sternly.

The youngest pauses with a look of surprise then says "oh, I'm Jun Kanzato"

"What business do you have here?" Ryo asked his glare ice cold.

She thought for a moment on what to say but thankfully Shin jumped in.

"Oh, I was going to tell you both about her last night but you were asleep"

Ryo's gaze falls to Shin now, he says "Then explain now"

"I found her outside in the cold, she was in bad shape so I offered to bring her inside and she ended up staying overnight in my room and I took the couch" Shin says while placing a hand to the back of his neck.

Sensing the tension in the room Kotone decides to put up a little distraction.

"Breakfast is almost ready, why don't you all take a seat?"

The three slowly move to the table with Shin trying hard not to face Ryo who continues to hold a questioning look his way.

Kotone brings out the food and grabs Ryo a coffee upon request.

They all sit and eat in what feels like uncomfortable silence to Kotone. The atmosphere feels heavy for some reason...

They finish eating with Shin and Jun turning to Kotone both looking bright.

Shin leans back in his chair with a content sigh, and does so a little too far as his chair nearly falls over, he lets out a yelp which gets Jun and Kotone to laugh.

"Thank you, it was delicious" Shin says.

"Yeah, where did you learn to cook like that?" Jun asks.

"I took a cooking class"

Ryo takes another sip of his coffee and turns his attention to Kotone "You are wearing Shin's jacket" he points out plainly.

She pauses and says quietly "I didn't have anything on when Shin found me, he gave me a blanket but it was still cold so I asked if I could use his jacket and he let me"

Ryo nods, "I see"

Shin avoids making eye contact with anyone.

"Do you live around here?" Ryo asks.

She goes silent.

"Are you in school?"

"Not at the moment" she says.

"How old are you?"

"16"

"Aren't your parents going to be worried about you being away from the house?"

She lowers her head deciding to just tell them the truth.

"I'm an orphan, my parents died in a car accident when I was a kid and I have no siblings or home"

This surprises the brothers, with even Ryo seeming taken aback.

"I'm so sorry to hear that" Jun says.

"It's ok, I just don't like to bring it up"

Jun adds "We understand that, we lost our mom and dad as well as our younger sister before too"

She looks down "..."

"She isn't staying" Ryo said.

Shin pauses then says "Ryo!"