(Comedy Gold) Pictures

"UGHHHHHHH" Trophy fell back on the couch, arm draped dramatically over his forehead. "Yo yella fella! What's up, normally you're all- cocky, sarcastic- y'know. Not whatever this is." Lightbulb peeked over the couch, staring at him. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that."

"Yeah! Well, I didn't listen! Now, what's up?" Walking around the couch she forcefully moved Trophy's legs and sat down. His face scrunched as he sat up and stared off into the distance. "Hm.. Let me guess- It's Valentines and you want to ask Cheesy out huh?" Trophy's head snapped to look at Lightbulb, his face almost bright red. "How-did you-"

"Shhh.. Lightbulb knows all- don't forget. Now! On the topic of Cheesy, how are we going to do this?"

"But- you can't just say that-" Trophy sighed, giving in. "I was thinking of just- writing him a note, y'know. Simple, easy, and I don;t have to deal with any sort of embarrassment!"

"...Yeah no."

...

Cheesy skipped back to his room. Microphone had kicked him out of hers and he couldn't find anyone else to bother at the moment. Especially when everyone in this hotel was busy thinking about love. He stuck his tongue out, he hated love. Always so complicated and messy. He opened his hotel room, huh no Yin-Yang? Probably doing something with Tissues. He walked over to his bed, about to fall down and take a nice nap until he saw a pristine and shiny photograph stapled to a piece of old notebook paper.

A picture of him? Oh he remembers this one. It was at his latest comedy show.. Man he really did look good in that shirt. But who would have a picture like this? He turned it around in his hands, smiling lightly. Oh yeah the note- "Dear, Cheesy,-" well, that's formal. "From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew what I had wanted.. You." .. Cheesy stood in disbelief. Well, damn. He really did jinx himself there. " - Your secret admirer" Oh great- Someones in love with him and he doesn't even know who it is! Who would want to be his secret admirer? OH! MIC OF COURSE!

"Heyyyy Mic-"

"Get out."

"Oh come onn, I'm not here to rehearse my jokes on you. Not this time.." Cheesy stood in the doorway clutching the photograph and paper close. Mic got up this time. Trying to close the door on him.

"Mic! I have a secret admirer and I need your help!" The door stopped. It was silent. Then some of the loudest laughing and wheezing Cheesy had ever heard. Even more so than at his comedy shows. "C-Cheesy- heh- You a secret admirer? Yeah right."

"Micccc it's not a joke for once! I'm being serious, look!" He shoved the paper at her, crossing his arms. "Holy shit-"

"Yeah, any clue who it is?"

"Beats me Cheesy. I doubt it's a girl though.."

"WHA- Mic, you better not be saying what I think you're saying."

"There, I helped you, now get out."

Cheesy's day consisted of asking around about the picture and note but to no avail. Everyone either ignored him, told him to go away, or had no idea. So the case was closed till the next day. Another note? This time he had found it in his closet. Again a picture of him stapled to it.

"You look good in this, - Secret admirer" The note and picture were taped to a white lace button up. The same one he was wearing in the picture. He was really getting creeped out by this whole secret admirer bizz- Once was enough, but twice? Not to mention they must've either put it in there yesterday or while he was sleeping. Both options make him squirm. He took the shirt out, he sighed looking at it. Why not?