76

After talking with Feng Laiyi for a long time, the two of them still couldn't agree on each other, so Long Yi didn't bother to talk about it.

    And the purpose of her visit this time is for other things, not to discuss these old-fashioned issues with Feng Er.

    Every time when talking about the Yaozu, Feng Er felt that a little carelessness would lead to a catastrophe of genocide. This is completely frightened by the incident of the Six-tailed Clan, and became a frightened bird.

    In fact, the future of the Yaozu does not need the two of them to worry all day long, as long as they control the general direction, there will be no problem.

    "Feng Er, it's not difficult to repair the enchantment. We can start at any time after Gu Yeqing gets rid of that old fox. As for the things after that, we'll talk about it at that time." Long Yi left the Phoenix Palace after speaking, It is obvious that they don't want to talk anymore.

    Feng Laiyi sighed slightly, looked at Long Yi's back and smiled lightly. If she guessed correctly, Long Yi should be looking for the hamster demon now.

    On the surface, Long Yi seemed indifferent, but in fact he kept it in his heart, and he didn't know whether the little hamster was lucky or unlucky.

    Long Yi quickly went out, followed the breath of chestnuts all the way, and finally came to the territory of the hamster clan.

    Watching Wutong hand over the chestnuts to the hamster patriarch, Long narrowed his eyes and listened to the conversation between the two with a hidden body.

    "This hamster demon has an extraordinary status. You should take good care of it, and don't make any mistakes, otherwise you can't bear the blame from Lord Fengjun." Wu Tong said coldly.

    "We must obey Lord Fengjun's order and take good care of her."

    "That's good." Wutong glanced at Lizi, turned and left.

    Lizi blinked her eyes in a daze, and stared blankly at the patriarch.

    "Your name is Lizi, right? From now on, you will be a member of our hamster family. Let me guide you to familiarize yourself with the surrounding environment." The patriarch said, his shrewd eyes were full of doubts.

    She remembered that this hamster demon used to be a member of the clan, and then disappeared. Unexpectedly, seeing him again turned out to be Lord Fengjun's honored guest, which makes people dare not neglect.

    Bringing chestnuts to a good room, the patriarch smiled lovingly, "From now on, you will live here and devote yourself to cultivating, and cultivate human form as soon as possible. If you need anything, just call me, you are welcome."

    "Thank you, patriarch." Chestnut nodded happily.

    When the patriarch left, Lizi ran around the house excitedly. This room is very big, and the lighting is good. It's really nice to bask in the sun lazily at this time.

    Li Zi lay comfortably on the ground, and after a while, his eyes went dark. When she opened her eyes, she saw a heroic-looking woman standing in front of her with a half-smile expression on her face, looking very unfriendly.

    "Who are you?" Lizi asked vigilantly, and quickly ran behind the table.

    "You don't need to know." Long Yi answered coldly, his slightly narrowed eyes gave off a strong pressure.

    Lizi suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and a little scared, and she grabbed the table leg with her two paws to peek at the people outside. She could clearly feel that the man was angry, as if he was going to eat her in one bite, and he looked terrible.