1

Xu Anqiu carefully prepared a table of dishes according to his lover's taste, and specially arranged roses and candles just for today's first wedding anniversary.

    Thinking about spending a romantic night with his lover, Xu Anqiu smiled sweetly, and when he heard the sound of the car downstairs, he hurried to the door to wait.

    After a while, a tall woman with a beautiful face appeared at the door. The simple black and white long dress outlines the moving curves, the fair and smooth skin is like carefully carved jade, and the slightly upward arc of the corner of the mouth is full of arrogance, making it look unattainable.

    "Ye Qing, you're back, change your shoes quickly." Xu Anqiu bent down and handed over a pair of brand new slippers, and took her lover's bag with a smile.

    After changing his shoes, Gu Yeqing lay comfortably on the sofa, took out a piece of paper and said lazily, "Let's sign it."

    "What is it?" Xu Anqiu put away his bag and walked over. When he read the words on the paper, Suddenly his expression changed, and tears burst out of his eyes without warning, "The divorce agreement...why? Ye Qing, did I do something wrong?"

    "Stupid human being, I married you just to get Now that the human residence permit has been obtained, is this marriage still necessary?" Gu Yeqing laughed triumphantly, his peach blossom eyes seemed to be looking at a fool.

    With a snap of his fingers, an ID card-sized document appeared out of nowhere, with the words 'Fox Eleven' written on it, and a picture of a pure white fox on the right.

    Xu Anqiu didn't answer, just quietly looked at the divorce agreement, tears fell silently and wet the paper.

    "Hurry up and sign, I'm still waiting to go to a party with my friends." Gu Yeqing said impatiently, and touched his ears happily.

    "...Can I not sign?" After a long silence, Xu Anqiu bit his lip, tears blurring his vision.

    "Don't be stupid, if you don't sign, I have a way to get you to sign." Gu Yeqing smiled, showing two sharp teeth, with a dangerous aura.

    "I won't sign it." Xu Anqiu shook her head and stepped back. She wanted to tear up the paper, but her fingers picked up the pen uncontrollably.

    "Ye Qing... can we not get a divorce? I don't want a divorce..." Xu Anqiu cried and wrote down his name stroke by stroke.

    "The combination of humans and demons will not have good results. You should find a human that suits you." Gu Yeqing excitedly picked up the divorce agreement, and went out laughing.

    Hearing the violent closing sound, Xu Anqiu knelt down on the ground, his eyes gradually became numb, and his pale face was covered with tears. It wasn't until the alarm clock on the wall struck twelve o'clock that she gradually regained her senses, sitting at the table like an empty shell and eating the cold meal.

    After only two bites, Xu Anqiu's stomach felt cold, and he vomited while holding the corner of the table. With trembling fingers, he dialed a phone number, "Sister, I'm divorced..."

    " Divorced That's okay, I already knew that fox was unreliable, where are you now, I'll go pick you up."

    "No, I'm fine, I'll just sleep." Xu Anqiu hung up the phone and walked into the bedroom in a daze.

    The happy words posted on the wedding day are still in the room, and the lively scene at that time is still vivid in my memory. In order to marry Gu Yeqing, she did not hesitate to break with her family and give up her status as the fourth daughter of the Tang Song Group.