Zhu Tong actually cares about this little white face so much?

He Xiaoxiao gritted her teeth and was about to speak when Shao Ming interrupted her: "There's no need to apologize, I don't need it."

He prefers **** for tat.

If Uncle Liu didn't show up, he actually wouldn't mind playing a game with that girl, and the consequences would be at your own risk.

But now Zhu Tong's injury is more important, it seems to be more serious than he thought.

He frowned slightly, and immediately rolled over and dismounted.

Zhu Tong suddenly lost his support, and instinctively shook it. Shao Ming pulled his hand, and pulled off his horse and took it into his arms.

Zhu Tongyi was shocked: "I don't need to..."

Shao Ming: "Do you want to move out of the racecourse step by step like a grandma crossing the road?"

It has to be the one with the legs apart.

Zhu Tong: "…"

He looked at Uncle Liu again, Uncle Liu was already leaning towards them worriedly, and before he got close to him, he smelled a faint smell of smoke.

Uncle Liu must have smoked just now.

He instantly dismissed the idea, and withdrew his outstretched hand.

Uncle Liu said directly: "The car is outside the racecourse."

Shao Ming nodded: "Okay."

Then he bowed his head and said, "If you're sorry, you can bury your head."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Head down? Buried where?

He glanced at Shao Ming's neck, and it seemed even more embarrassing to bury it.

"Not yet, you... you go faster."

He doesn't dare to look at He Xiaoxiao what they think of him now, just don't dare to laugh at him anyway.

Afraid that Shao Ming would struggle to hold him, he hesitated, but put his hand on it.

Feeling the pressure on the back of his neck, Shao Ming's lips curved deeper, he barely restrained himself, turned his head and said, "Rosso, you..."

"Don't worry, Brother Ming, I'll send the horse back to the stable, you all go first."

Shao Ming nodded and followed Uncle Liu out of the free arena.

The few people who originally rode into the arena in high spirits are now being criticized and criticized by a group of people outside the arena of unknown conditions, as if they were being harassed in public, with their faces gray and embarrassed.

Xia Yang's eyes have been chasing after the two people who have left the arena, clenching his palms with the greatest strength, he can't even feel the pain, his face seems to be poisoned and it's always ugly.

He Xiaoxiao saw that his expression was almost twisted and completely different from his usual expression, and frowned tightly and said, "Young Master Yang, do you know who that Liu always is?"

Xia Yang said coldly, "I don't know."

He Xiaoxiao's brows furrowed even tighter, and she didn't look away.

Xia Yang seemed to realize that there was something wrong with his tone, so he recovered, but when he saw He Xiaoxiao looking at him with distrust, he suddenly became angry, "I really don't know."