The sound of opening the car door came from the phone, and Zhu Tong was sure that Uncle Liu was definitely waiting outside the racecourse. He hung up the phone and returned the phone to the staff.

However, the staff did not breathe a sigh of relief.

The voice on the phone just now was not small, and he clearly heard "Master" on the phone.

Who is this handsome guy? They won't have a big deal on the racecourse, will they?

After Zhu Tong called for a while, several people who were watching the play at the entrance also rushed over.

He Xiaoxiao said as soon as he came over, "Wang Yao and Wu Wen, you two can't do it, you have been riding a horse for five or six years, and even a high school student in a small place can't compare. Go back and see if you dare to brag about your riding skills. it is good."

Then he looked at Shao Ming again, "Handsome guy, your riding is good, how about we two have another race?"

Never mention the malicious chase just now.

There was a person behind her riding a step behind her, and as soon as she appeared, there was a sense of presence that people could not ignore.

Seeing the man approaching, the faces of the two people who got off the horse immediately sank at the same time.

Xia Yang.

Xia Yang bowed his head on the horse and said with a smile, "Shao Ming, what a coincidence."

"…"

Shao Ming ignored him and got on his horse again.

The horse swayed slightly, and Zhu Tong turned his head and said, "Why did you come up again?"

Shao Ming said: "I don't like to raise my head and talk to people."

"…"

He looked at Zhu Tong's legs again, frowning slightly: "It hurts?"

Zhu Tongben wanted to nod his head, but there were outsiders present, so he subconsciously shook his head, "It's fine if you don't move."

Shao Ming frowned and looked at him, as if judging whether he was trying to be brave again.

He ignored Xia Yang too deliberately, Xia Yang was startled, his hand holding the reins was slightly tight.

He Xiaoxiao saw it, she glanced sideways at Xia Yang, and then at Shao Ming, "My friend, didn't your family teach you, do you want to return the salute when someone greets you?"

Shao Ming said, "Oh, someone spoke just now?"

Xia Yang: "…"

He Xiaoxiao: "…"

Xia Yang's face was pale, and there was a bit of grievance on his already pitiful face, but he looked very pitiful?

The faces of Wang Yao and Wu Wen next to him suddenly sank, and they looked at Shao Ming with hostility.

He Xiaoxiao's face is also not good-looking, "This friend, don't be ashamed of your face!"

Xia Yang grabbed her and said, "Smile, stop talking."

He Xiao smiled and said, "We, Young Master Yang, are willing to talk to you because he looks down on you. Do you know who he is? Oh, yes, people in places like you probably don't know what their status is for the rest of their lives. It's something you only deserve to look up to, don't you think that ignoring someone you can't stand up to can give you a sense of superiority? Tsk tsk, ignorance is really sad."