"No, there seems to be another person next to him... Is it a staff member who is leading the horse? It's not like that."

"Fuck, aren't these the two handsome guys in peaked caps we saw at the entrance before? Are they handsome guys? I'll say they are handsome guys! What kind of triangular eyes, they look so good!"

"It's really not a mystery? Are they planning to ride horses by themselves? Damn, I have absolutely no resistance to handsome guys who can ride horses! My mother is going to ask for a WeChat!"

"I think you should save it..."

Didn't you see the atmosphere of those two people? Is that an atmosphere you can step in?

A handsome guy is leading a horse to another handsome guy!

What's going on with these pink bubbles that keep spreading out?

A simple test ride quickly caused a commotion in the neighborhood.

Xia Yang and the others didn't go far. They were buying sausages at a snack stall. When he heard the movement, he turned around and followed the eyes of others. His eyes suddenly sank.

wishing children? Why is Zhu Tong here?

Who is next to him? Shao Ming?

Over there, Shao Ming just raised his head to talk to Zhu Tong, a handsome profile was exposed from under the cap, and Xia Yang clenched his hands abruptly when he saw it.

Now is the National Day holiday, why didn't Zhu Tong go back to City A?

Why did he come to the racecourse with Shao Ming?

Why did Shao Ming still lead him a horse!

Xia Yang couldn't help frowning.

The person next to him quickly noticed his strangeness and turned around and said, "Young Master Yang, what are you looking at?"

Xia Yang was stunned, and quickly calmed down, withdrew his gaze, and said in a low voice, "It's nothing."

The man hesitated for a moment, then looked in the direction he had looked at.

The two of them had already arrived at the place where they were wearing protective gear, and Shao Ming took him by the hand and took him off the horse.

"Two sets of protective gear, new ones."

Shao Ming skillfully reported the sizes of the two people.

Zhu Tong was surprised: "Have you been here before?"

Shao Ming said: "Not here, but I have been to other racecourses."

Zhu Tong looked at him enviously.

Sure enough, the entertainment activities of ordinary students are very rich, only he is like a bumpkin and has never played anything.

The staff's service was in place, and they quickly brought two new sets of protective gear, "Do you two need help wearing them?"

Shao Ming took the protective gear and said, "No, we will do it ourselves."

The staff smiled and nodded.

There were a few people next to them who were also wearing protective gear. They were also coming here for the first time, and they needed the staff to add precautions. Looking at the two people who came over suddenly, their eyes showed surprise.

"Take off your shoes." Shao Ming said suddenly.

Zhu Tong was still looking at the protective gear in his hand, when he heard the words, he was surprised: "Why?"