Didn't you just see the fruit body once? How did he even change his physique? He'd never blush at anyone before!

Zhu Tong sighed again, thinking that he should do his job well before worrying about it.

He patted his face and got up, and when he looked up, he saw that there was an extra head behind him.

"!"

Zhu Tong was so frightened that he shivered all over, and turned his head to look in astonishment, "You... when did you come in?"

Shao Ming said, "Just now."

"…"

Zhu Tong looked at the door again... Oh, this time he forgot to close the door.

But why didn't this man even make a sound of footsteps?

Shao Ming kept silent on purpose. When he came in from the door, he saw the man leaning on the sink and sighing, as if he had encountered some unsolvable trouble.

He lightly walked around behind Zhu Tong, wanting to see the person's reaction.

The horror on Zhu Tong's face was too obvious, Shao Ming said strangely: "Am I so scary?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

You quietly appear behind people, isn't it scary?

Especially when he is still very guilty.

But he certainly couldn't admit it.

Zhu Tong shook his head and said, "No, no, do you want to use the bathroom? I've run out, you can use it."

He turned around and was about to go out, but Shao Ming suddenly stopped him and said, "You have been hiding from me all morning, are you still hiding?"

Zhu Tong subconsciously defended: "I didn't hide from you, how would I come to the store if I avoided you..."

Of course, he originally wanted to hide, but he was responsible and couldn't hide!

Shao Ming interrupted him and said, "When you went out in the morning, you hid behind the curtain and peeked at me. I saw it."

Zhu Tong raised his head in surprise.

Shao Ming said again: "What do you want to say when you practice collecting money, but you don't say anything after seeing me."

"…"

"When I was making milk tea, I accidentally touched you, and you were all stuck on the counter."

"…"

Seeing him completely stunned, Shao Ming looked at him calmly and said with a smile, "Didn't you hide?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

The young master was speechless.

Did Shao Ming see it?

Zhu Tong thought about his series of reactions since he went out in the morning... It really seems to be a thief with a guilty conscience!

Did he accidentally reveal something?

Zhu Tong blinked, Shao Ming looked at him and said, "Why are you hiding from me?"

He could see that the "calm" tactics won't work for this young master, so it's better to talk about it.

Zhu Tong didn't know what to do. He was panicked at first, and even a small touch made him feel guilty. When asked directly by Shao Ming, he calmed down a lot.

He looked at Shao Ming and hesitated.

Shao Ming guided him to speak: "Because of the morning?"

"…"