"When did your class change a blackboard?"

"Hahahahahaha!"

The students in Class 3, who had seen her surprise and had been waiting for her to speak, burst into laughter.

The English teacher looked puzzled.

A girl closest to the podium raised her hand and said, "Teacher, it's the cleaning today."

The English teacher said, "Nonsense, you haven't cleaned up before? When has the podium been so clean?"

"It's a real teacher!" Another person said: "Zhu Tong is in charge of the podium today, you didn't see it, he did it seriously, he used alcohol disinfection and descaling agent, and even brushed the crevices with crevices. After brushing it, does it shine? Do you think our classroom has a new look?"

"…"

The English teacher suddenly looked at Zhu Tong in surprise.

Zhu Tong looked slightly stunned, as if he did not expect that he would be suddenly cued.

Because of Zhutong's good grades in English, the English teacher has a special preference for him. When I came to class and saw the podium that was clean and even bulingbuling, I only felt that the inevitable fatigue in the afternoon had been dispelled, and my whole body and mind were much more relaxed. .

She smiled at Zhu Tong, and said to others: "Since you know that others are serious, you should learn from others, and pay more attention to hygiene in the future, and don't waste the fruits of Zhu Tong's labor."

A student in the classroom immediately responded: "I see, I must learn from Zhu Tong."

"It is said that the podium is the facade of the classroom, and it is true. After the blackboard is cleaned, I think our entire classroom is much brighter!"

"After a comparison, I found that cleaning the windows is simply irresponsible, and the water marks on the glass have not been cleaned!"

"It's great to wish Tong Tong to be transferred to our class. Not only is he eye-catching, but he even cleans a podium."

A girl turned to look at Zhu Tong and said with emotion, "It would be nice if he was my roommate."

The girl's tablemate said: "Okay, okay, you go and talk to the school god, I don't mind sitting at the same table with the school god."

"I don't dare, I'm afraid our group will be destroyed."

"Ha ha ha ha…"

English teachers are easy-going, so English class is always fun.

Seeing that the topic was out of control, the English teacher clapped their hands on the podium to calm them down and start the lecture.

Zhu Tong listened quietly.

Although they are all talking about him, the voice of the discussion now is not the same as before.

In his previous school, there was also general cleaning, but there were mostly young masters and young ladies who had been raised and raised from childhood. Few people were willing to do the labor. Sanitation was done by the most inconspicuous people in the school.

He occasionally gets his hands on it.

But no one will praise him.

"What's the matter with Zhutong? What are you pretending to be a model worker? It's not too bad!"

"Haha, maybe someone else really loves labor?"

"It's a lot of work. There is always a smell of alcohol disinfectant on his seat. It smells bad!"