Someone immediately responded.

The allocation of disturbed areas was handed over to the class cadres.

As the squad leader, Tang Nuan took care of the important rules.

Shao Ming and several boys were assigned the task of cleaning the windows.

As soon as he received the task, Shao Ming stood up and said, "As a reward for seven consecutive copies of homework in the next week, who will take this task?"

In the classroom, self-recommendations were heard one after another.

"I!"

"Brother Ming, look at me!"

"I me me!"

Shao Ming pointed the name of the boy who was the first to speak, "The two windows by the front door of the classroom belong to you."

The boy responded immediately: "Okay!"

The others who were not selected immediately looked regretful.

Obviously this is not the first time this has happened.

Zhu Tong: "…"

Tang Nuan looked at Shao Ming helplessly in front, "You're doing this trick again, can you do it yourself with a sense of class honor?"

Shao Ming said innocently: "Squad leader, you can't say that. Mental work is also labor. I actually have a hard time doing my homework every day."

Tang Nuan: "…"

It's as if you don't have to write your homework if you don't copy it.

Well he does have the capital to not do homework.

Tang Nuan shook his head, looked at Zhu Tong again, looked around in the classroom, and turned back: "Zhu Tong, you... can you be in charge of the podium?"

There is no need to bend over to mop the floor or climb the window, just wipe the blackboard and desk, which is a very easy job.

Zhu Tong knew that the monitor was taking care of him because of his body, and nodded lightly: "Okay."

Tang Nuan: "…"

Really nice and cute.

Compared to the lazy Shao Ming, he is an ideal classmate in life!

After speaking, she looked at Shao Ming again, her eyes seemed to say: Look at others! see you again!

Shao Ming shrugged helplessly at her, slacking off with peace of mind.

Turning his head to meet Zhu Tong's gaze, he curved his lips and smiled: "What's wrong?"

Zhu Tong said: "What are you doing?"

Shao Ming was puzzled, "Huh?"

Zhu Tong said: "We are cleaning, what are you doing?"

Shao Ming said without changing his face: "I supervise."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Fine.

He couldn't say anything about the opportunity to be lazy by his strength.

The others have already divided their responsibilities and started to move, and Zhu Tong didn't say anything to him, got up and walked to the podium.

Shao Ming sat leisurely at his desk, waiting for him to return after cleaning the blackboard and the lecture table at the same table.

But he found that after Zhu Tong stepped onto the podium, he looked down at the podium and did not move for a long time.

Shao Ming: "…"