endlessly happy

Tanjiro  P.O.V

I woke up and Muichiro was still asleep, I kissed him on the forehead and slowly stood up to not make him to wake up. I ate breakfast and I already prepared his breakfast, then I called Kanao. ,,hello?" She asked, ,,ah Kanao, I wanted to invite you, with Shinobu" I said, ,,why did you said that extra, of course she comes, I still need help" she asked confused,
,,because we have to talk so badly" I answered, ,,sounds exciting, when?" She said. ,,maybe in one hour" I said,
,,okay I will be there" she said.

Kanao  P.O.V

They have to talk with me and my sister? Why? It confuse me. We sat in the living room, ,,can we visit Muichiro and Tanjiro?" I asked, ,,of course, when?" She nodded, ,,in one hour, they said we have to talk, I don't know about what" I jerked with my shoulders, ,,well we will find it out" she smiled.

-

We went to Muichiro's apartment and Tanjiro opened the door, we went in and Muichiro lied on the couch, ,,you doesn't look so good" I said, ,,I just can say the same" he mumbled, I think being stabbed must be harder than a stroke. ,,so what do we have to talk?" I asked, ,,oh right, we're going to move back to my old school, and we want you to come with us" Tanjiro explained. At first I didn't understand but now I do, I think Muichiro has to much negative memories here, so I think Tanjiro and his whole family moves with him back to his old city and they wanna invite us, that's so sweet, ,,I understand, I would say yes, what about you, Shinobu?" I smiled, ,,I think it would be a better start than this right know, so yes" she smiled.

Muichiro  P.O.V

They said yes! Now it's official! We all move to Tanjiro old city! I'm so glad,
,,we could do a apartment share!" I smiled, ,,yeah that would be cool" Tanjiro smiled. ,,I agree but then I need someone to help" Kanao nodded, ,,right" I laughed a bit, ,,by the ways how's your physical therapy?" Tanjiro asked, ,,I made my first step without any help" she smiled, ,,wow that's good" I smiled.

,,well I hope you're getting well" Kanao said, ,,don't worry about me, I will be fine" I laughed a bit. ,,are you already used to your right blind eye?" Tanjiro asked, ,,yeah but I have a few struggles sometimes" she nodded.

Nezuko  P.O.V

Our parents told us to pack our things again, we're moving again and this time back to our old city, I think this will be better because I have friends there and here not, Muichiro is moving with us, they will do a appointment share and they ask me to come with them into a apartment share, that's so kind, of course I said yes. Now there's Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Aoi, Muichiro and Tanjiro in the apartment share with me, I'm so excited. Tanjiro is packing Muichiro's thing for him because he can't really move without pain, he don't have much things, so I think we will move pretty fast, probably not far away from my parent's old apartment. Kanao is already packing her things too, well I will miss the basement, he was cool. But our old apartment is basically the same like this right now, but then I can see Zenitsu, then we live in the same apartment.

,,I already packed my things and Tanjiro's too!" I smiled, ,,good then you can help your siblings" mom smiled, ,,yes" I smiled and nodded. ,,Tanjiro will stay with Muichiro until we will start driving back" dad explained, ,,so we will pick them up?" I asked, ,,yes" mom nodded, ,,okay, our van is big enough for all our stuff" I smiled, ,,I hope so" dad laughed.

Tanjiro  P.O.V

I packed his things and Nezuko told me she packed my things, that's kind. I was in his bedroom and packed his things and noticed a few blades, I decided to ask him about, ,,um why do you have blades in your bedroom?" I asked worried, ,,oh them, don't worry about it, I just forgot them" he smiled, ,,you're not doing anything with them?" I asked, ,,no of course not" he laughed, ,,at least anymore" he mumbled, but I heard it, at least he's not doing it anymore, so I continued packing his things.

After a few hours I took a break and feed Sunshine, and ate something too, ,,maybe I can help you" Muichiro smiled, ,,no, you have to rest don't worry!" I smiled, ,,but I don't like it to see you doing the thing, I actually have to do" he laughed a bit, ,,no I'm the one who take care of you!" I smiled. ,,but now you're taking a break too!" He smiled, ,,of course" I laughed, he slowly sat up and stretched himself, ,,I wish I could walk again" he sighed, ,,well your wounds have to heal, so you have to stay calm, sorry" he apologised, ,,no it's okay, I'm just so excited to meet your friends" I smiled, ,,yeah I'm excited and happy that they said yes to a apartment share" he smiled, ,,so our roommates are Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Kanao, Nezuko and then you and me, right?" I asked, ,,yes, but maybe you shouldn't be alone with Inosuke while your hurt" he laughed a bit, ,,why?" I asked, ,,because he's very chaotic" he laughed. ,,ah I understand" he laughed, ,,but now I will continue packing" I smiled and stood up, ,,I already made a plan with my parents and Kanao" I smiled, ,,oh nice, maybe you could tell me" he joked, ,,so we will stand up at 4:30 a.m and prepare ourselves, eating breakfast and at 5 a.m we will drive off, when we arrived we will meet everyone at our new apartment" I explained, ,,sounds good, I'm so excited" he smiled, ,,of course but now you have to rest" I smiled. ,,of course" he playful rolled with his eyes.